Asim

Pakistan in West Indies 2017

1 minute ago, OpeningBatsman said:

Yes, this time they have Tymal Mills and Badree.. but cricinfo's likely playing xi indicates Gayle, ABD, watson and Mills might be the 4 Overseas player. 

IMO Badree should be the first pick ..tremendous economy rate of 5.6 

Given Gayle's fitness issues, he's no longer an automatic pick.  AB and Mills probably are.    Watson as well as long as he's in good bowling fitness and rhythm.  

Gotta give one thing to Sarfraz, he does have the ability to steal singles galli cricket style.  

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Given Gayle's fitness issues, he's no longer an automatic pick.  AB and Mills probably are.    Watson as well as long as he's in good bowling fitness and rhythm.  

Gotta give one thing to Sarfraz, he does have the ability to steal singles galli cricket style.  

Yes, but seems to be out of favor with Kohli coz of his fitness issues.. Sarfaraz that is.

Wow.  Haven't seen such poor fielding even in Ranji trophy.  Windies have really let their standards drop.  They are not this bad when they play Franchise T20 - makes one wonder about their motivation levels.

Man these greenbros are poor LOI batsmen.  I'm sure excuses will be made such as the pitch, too hot in the caribbean, music too distracting for our pious boys, etc etc 

Such a pathetic fielding team Windies are..Saw Bangla vs Sri Lanka highlights and srilankans too seem to have caught this bug...Contrast it to the mid and late 90s when Zimbabwe was the best fielding team in the world..Such a major asset in T20s.. Fielding is

Now India's damaad gawn as well.  "Aggressive" captain Sarfraz's tuk tuk put too much pressure on him.

I'm getting good entertainment from these 2 bottom ranked teams - Wondies fielding worse than a school team filled with fat kids, Pak batting like rookies who have already stained their depends underwear.  

Holder misses a runout now.  Horrible fielding day for him apart from that dolly catch at the boundary.  Windies shouldn't play him if Braithwaite is bowling 4 overs - play a proper bat or a better bowler instead.  They already have the likes of Pollard etc to chip in an extra over or 2 if needed.  

Just now, sandeep said:

That runout.  I thought the laws were updated to allow for batsmen being in the air?   Also, the guy dropped the bat else he would have really hurt that Pak fielder.   Unfortunate dismissal, bad luck for Lewis.

There's nothing unfortunate here bro. Malice.. It's in their genes I guess. How poor was that.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Don't be so childishly prejudiced.  There was nothing intentional there.

I was really pissed off with how they claimed it.. but knowing Pak they are worse than Aussies in game spirit.. invent reverse swing.. ball tampering.. doosra by chucking..Afridi bites ball swipes pitch etc..you name it.. 

1 minute ago, Vk1 said:

Windies should prepare absolute belters like the game in Florida or Wankhede where they defeated us.. 

You mean the one Dhoni lost for us.  

Samuels gawn - that's the ball game.  Afghanistan has Rashid Khan, Pak counters with Shadab Khan.  Move over Piyush Chawla.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You mean the one Dhoni lost for us.  

Samuels gawn - that's the ball game.  Afghanistan has Rashid Khan, Pak counters with Shadab Khan.  Move over Piyush Chawla.

They seem scary on this dry rusty pitches esp against windies..Even naraine with his remodelled action looked daunting.  On a flat pitch I bet that this Shadab will be smashed all over