Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

11 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

What the hell r u on about lol

Pakistan are an awful ODI team.England slaughtered them at UAE.They haven't lose many because they haven't played many at home. The only team they have beaten is an wi team in disarray.

I meant they are the best Pak side I can recall in recent times, at least after their 2012 team which had a good run in RSA and India. FGS they beat full strength Australia in an ODI in Australia earlier this year, something we did way back in 2012. 

I meant they are the best Pak side I can recall in recent times, at least after their 2012 team which had a good run in RSA and India. FGS they beat full strength Australia in an ODI in Australia earlier this year, something we did way back in 2012. 

They lost an ODI to Zimbabwe at home .

4 minutes ago, Lala said:

My predictions

T20 PAK win 3-1

ODI PAK win 3-0

Test PAK win 2-0 (1 will be a draw)

Come on Boys :cheer:

It won't be this one sided.. but yeah Pakistani will win all three fromats.. its just that windies are not motivated enough to win cricket games. .unless you got likes of Sammy, Bravo, Pollard in the team

jason holder I suppose is the only cricketer in international cricket having a long career and who is worse than our Ishant. Clive lyoyd may have seen some spark but he clearly needs to gain yards in domestic cricket