Official: India v.s Srilanka - ODI 1

Rajiv

Re: Official: India v.s Srilanka - ODI 1

Is the game already started? I can't watch it full' date=' it's now 9:30 pm and if I have to watch the full game I will have to give up on my sleep. :Cry:[/quote'] oh c'mon..... it is 1 in the night here.... and i havent slept a wink until now and obviously wont, for the rest of the night....

Is the game already started? I can't watch it full' date=' it's now 9:30 pm and if I have to watch the full game I will have to give up on my sleep. :Cry:[/quote'] oh c'mon..... it is 1 in the night here.... and i havent slept a wink until now and obviously wont, for the rest of the night....
Thats the spirit :wtg:

Don't reckon I can do that, I have been active through out today. An hour of gym, couple of hours or three of cricket training and a busy day at work. Wonder if I can even stay awake the next one hour. I will read this thread tomorrow to have a first hand experience of what transpired in todays game.