Can't wait for June 4th !!

In Champions Trophy....Pakistan lead us 2-1. So not sure about our upper hand.

Also out of our 12-0 WC victories, 8 came under MSD. Pakistan simply couldnt beat MSD ever in any world cups.

Now he is gone...not sure about the streak. Ofcourse ICFers will say "ITS ALL LUCK"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, narenpande1 said:

Praying  for another drubbing to inflict more psychological pain and misery on our neighbour, that should hopefully last many weeks.  

What are your plans that Sunday ?

*yawn*.  Not that big a deal really.    We know the expected result, so do they - upset is possible, but quite unlikely.  Not too excited about it.  

And besides the Republic of delusion will be back to its empty boasts about "H2H", and other crap, a few hours after another beat-down.  Rivalry is fast losing steam and turning into a gloat-fest for us.  

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Also out of our 12-0 WC victories, 8 came under MSD. Pakistan simply couldnt beat MSD ever in any world cups.

Now he is gone...not sure about the streak. Ofcourse ICFers will say "ITS ALL LUCK"

"ITS ALL LUCK"

3 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

I think Pakistan might beat India if indian batsman fails against Hasan Ali.I wish Bhuvneshwar still produces same Venon as he shows in England before, Indian weapon will be Umesh for 10 overs.

But Indian  batting is very sluggish NOW for 50 over game  AWAY FROM INDIA

Hasan ali LOL :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

44 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

I think Pakistan might beat India if indian batsman fails against Hasan Ali.I wish Bhuvneshwar still produces same Venon as he shows in England before, Indian weapon will be Umesh for 10 overs.

But Indian  batting is very sluggish NOW for 50 over game  AWAY FROM INDIA

Its just not 1 game that's important. The goal should be winning the tournament.

As of now, the current state of the team doesnt inspire too much confidence. 

KL Rahul, Ashwin - injured, will skip rest of IPL and will be making a comeback for CT and it wont be easy.

Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj and Dhoni - out of form as evident in IPL.

Kedhar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Manish Pandey(if picked), Kuldeep Yadav(if picked) -  not that experienced in international cricket but I'm still backing this group than others. 

Shami (if picked) - injured for a long time and will be playing ODIs after 2 years.

Umesh(if picked) - hit or miss in ODIs.

The only sure starters are Jadeja, Bhuvneswar, Bumrah and perhaps Kohli(even he got injured recently and looked out of sorts in Aus test series). Rest looks shaky.

I will still back India to do well against most teams barring Australia, SA, England. But it will be a tough task to go all the way.

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

*yawn*.  Not that big a deal really.    We know the expected result, so do they - upset is possible, but quite unlikely.  Not too excited about it.  

And besides the Republic of delusion will be back to its empty boasts about "H2H", and other crap, a few hours after another beat-down.  Rivalry is fast losing steam and turning into a gloat-fest for us.  

Nope. It is not just about the cricket quality gap beteeen is.

It is about the current atmosphere between the 2 countries.

Like the 1999 World Cup was emotional due to Kargil inflicted on us.

2003 World Cup as was emotional because it was the 1st big clash after the 2002 Parliament attacks.

This time it is a match after a long time --and during abnormal diplomatic tension, their support of that bastard terrorist  Burhan Wani and kidnapping and false charge of our  formal naval officer Kulbhshan Jadhav. Attack on our soldiers when they were asleep and our subsequent surgical strikes. 

It is at times like these that the " green kaum" unites to watch a cricket match hoping for a result that will wipe away their miseries and bolster the morale of their nation. Which makes it even sweeter to kick them in the nuts with brute force and demoralize their " kaum"

Edited by narenpande1
18 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Man, you are so whipped by MS Dhoni!

13 hours ago, NareshK said:

Its just not 1 game that's important. The goal should be winning the tournament.

As of now, the current state of the team doesnt inspire too much confidence. 

KL Rahul, Ashwin - injured, will skip rest of IPL and will be making a comeback for CT and it wont be easy.

Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj and Dhoni - out of form as evident in IPL.

Kedhar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Manish Pandey(if picked), Kuldeep Yadav(if picked) -  not that experienced in international cricket but I'm still backing this group than others. 

Shami (if picked) - injured for a long time and will be playing ODIs after 2 years.

Umesh(if picked) - hit or miss in ODIs.

The only sure starters are Jadeja, Bhuvneswar, Bumrah and perhaps Kohli(even he got injured recently and looked out of sorts in Aus test series). Rest looks shaky.

I will still back India to do well against most teams barring Australia, SA, England. But it will be a tough task to go all the way.

Yuvi in this IPL has played 3 innings so far.. scored 27 balls 62 in one, failed in the next, then scored 26 of 15 in the next.. thats by no means is sign of a batsman out of form.. 26 off 15 is quite a useful innings in T20s.. T20 is not a format where u score 50s every match, unless u r Virat Kohli.

Ashwin anyway shouldn't be the country's no.1 spinner in ODIs.. with an average of 32 n economy of 4.91, he is far from being the best spinner. Amit Mishra, Chahal, Axar Patel r better LOI spinners than either Ashwin or Jadeja..

13 hours ago, narenpande1 said:

Nope. It is not just about the cricket quality gap beteeen is.

It is about the current atmosphere between the 2 countries.

Like the 1999 World Cup was emotional due to Kargil inflicted on us.

2003 World Cup as was emotional because it was the 1st big clash after the 2002 Parliament attacks.

This time it is a match after a long time --and during abnormal diplomatic tension, their support of that bastard terrorist  Burhan Wani and kidnapping and false charge of our  formal naval officer Kulbhshan Jadhav. Attack on our soldiers when they were asleep and our subsequent surgical strikes. 

It is at times like these that the " green kaum" unites to watch a cricket match hoping for a result that will wipe away their miseries and bolster the morale of their nation. Which makes it even sweeter to kick them in the nuts with brute force and demoralize their " kaum"

Its exactly this aspect of India-Pakistan cricket I hate. Its seen more of a political dick measuring contest than anything to do with sport. 

Tried for tickets but didnt get. The ICC ticket window was open for 30 minutes couple of weeks ago. But Ind-Pak and Ind-SA were sold out immidiately. I only manage to get Ind-SL tickets. The window will open again for 30 mins in may. Hope i can be successful then.

3rd party vendors like ticketmasters, viagogo etc selling tickets @400£