Harah Goenka stopped tweeting anything about cricket !!!

velu

37 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

He was right at this point of time. Dhoni is finished product, and there are 6 better wicket keeper batsman better than him in this IPL.

It wasn't about whether Dhoni is finished or not - though Dhoni is definitely nearing the end. It was about the way Goenka trolled his own team and player on twitter. I mean who takes shots at his own team and players? It was almost as if the tweet came from a teenager than somebody part of the ownership. That was in very poor taste and showed a lack of class and maturity.

3 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

BUMP - You might want want to take a gander at his tweets.

Can we all just agree and call him a slime ball  now?:)

He already showed his character earlier. What's to debate about it now? We know he's a low class piece of shyte and whatever he tweets now or later is immaterial. he's already showed the kind of person he is.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

MArketing ke liye dhoni ko to aage rakhna hi padta hai, paisa to dhoni se hi aata hai 

Paisa kya...sab kuch dhoni se hi aata hai...

I mean its the worst strategy by an owner to go all negative about Dhoni through press. Dhoni has amazing fan following not just amongst general population in India but he  is also hugely respected & revered by most of the Indian & overseas players(Domestic or International) including the likes of Kohli & Sachin who are superstars in of past and present. Dhoni being a legend and class apart himself has not a said a single word anywhere against anyone and that itself will command lot of respect amongst his teammates. Haters on ICF can gloat and shout as much as they like, but the real Indian cricket fans out there in Stadiums and street across the country completely adores this guy. 

Paisa kya...sab kuch dhoni se hi aata hai...

I mean its the worst strategy by an owner to go all negative about Dhoni through press. Dhoni has amazing fan following not just amongst general population in India but he  is also hugely respected & revered by most of the Indian & overseas players(Domestic or International) including the likes of Kohli & Sachin who are superstars in of past and present. Dhoni being a legend and class apart himself has not a said a single word anywhere against anyone and that itself will command lot of respect amongst his teammates. Haters on ICF can gloat and shout as much as they like, but the real Indian cricket fans out there in Stadiums and street across the country completely adores this guy. 

I kinda agree.If you look at comments section on articles or tweets , you get to know how popular this man is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk