MSD has won the battle of the Indian Legends

G_B_

p><p>
<a href=http://www.indiancricketfans.com/uploads/monthly_2017_04/58f3b393affdc_images(7).jpg.86d5896f7a1dee109383b952d22bc50f.jpg' alt='58f3b393affdc_images(7).jpg.86d5896f7a1dee109383b952d22bc50f.jpg'>

Rofl

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Thats a given.

But liked the way MSD marshaled the troops behind the stumps even if he was not captain. Virat IMO keeps looking to AB and Watto. Not sure these two provide good advice.

That's why virat is lucky MSD is still playing in Odis. He won't have to do too much when the best ever ODI captain is present to help him :) 

11 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Thats a given.

But liked the way MSD marshaled the troops behind the stumps even if he was not captain. Virat IMO keeps looking to AB and Watto. Not sure these two provide good advice.

Yaar there was a time I really respected your views but now am not sure you are really trolling or just lost it? And I am not sure about trolling either as you started this the minute Virat became captain even in international matches after defending Dhoni for his many, many failures. :smh

Edited by New guy

Thats a given.

:hysterical: : hysterical: kounsa match dekh raha tha bhai tu????

Smiths ego is just too high to allow msd even speak a word!! leave alone marshalling the troops.

Smitho showed yesterday how to win a match even with the rubbish side like RPS some thing which captain cool needs to learn from his junior lol

Lol