Sonu Nigam twitter controversy on Azaan from loudspeakers

Texy

Just ban the use of loud speakers in public...specially for religious purposes.

Azaan,mataji ke jagraate ....everything

And please ban their use in shaddi processions to....infact ban the boody shaadi processions on public roads.

Jahan dekho tamsha.

There are already bans in place on many Hindi festivals.. I'm pretty sure there's aban on Dandiya-Raas Loud speakers after midnight.

There could be further implementable bans on loud speakers in temples, Jagraates etc.

But I doubt anybody has guts to ban loudspeakers from Masjids in India given the condition of self-loathing libtaards are...

Many of us (even maybe yourself) will be quick to blame all this on Modi...

11 minutes ago, beetle said:

Just ban the use of loud speakers in public...specially for religious purposes.

Azaan,mataji ke jagraate ....everything

And please ban their use in shaddi processions to....infact ban the boody shaadi processions on public roads.

Jahan dekho tamsha.

Beetle-ji, But why are only people of one faith spewing their vomit on Sonu-ji's twitter account ?

15 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Does it really matter? Theres plenty of places where this sound is blared and is annoying.

Also why are only ppl from one faith getting angry ? Explain.

yar actually this is nothing surprising considering the tolerance level in india which is getting worse with every day, esp against one particular faith... and this might help ur other Q too...

aisey karo "angry" hona b BAN kar do ;)

3 hours ago, Asim said:

Apparently they found out that No Azaan can be heard at sonu place bcz nearest mosque to his house is still 600m far. Media people spend a morning outside sonu home to observe how loud it will be but they were rather unable to hear anything despite those quietest hours of early morning...

I don't buy this. Sonu Nigam stays at yaari road. There are at least 2-3 mosques on that one stretch. 

And from what I hear there are a lot of cops around his home today. No way would  they let a reporter stay outside for the duration of the night.

Sonu Nigam has performed in Pakistan. He has learned for a few years from the house of Ustad Amir Hussein sahab. No ways is he a bigot. Lets not doubt his intentions. He doesn't need such type of attention. He was highlighting a civic issue here. Not a religious one.

1 hour ago, kira said:

"Al fatiha" "azan"  kya haal bana diya muslim invaders ne tum logo ka, instead of speaking a language of your ancestors, you guys are reduced to parroting gibberish from the land of arabia :facepalm:you have my sympathy :biggrin:

I would agree with you if only you could compose the above post in vedic sanskrit or pali or ardhamagadhi. Instead of speaking the language of your ancestors, you are used to parroting gibberish from the land of Mr.Bean, (y)our colonial masters.

Edited by Mariyam

3 minutes ago, Asim said:

yar actually this is nothing surprising considering the tolerance level in india which is getting worse with every day, esp against one particular faith... and this might help ur other Q too...

Lol who are you to question India's tolerance level, it the tolerance level of India that a mullah can freely issue a fatwa against sonu nigam for his tweet. In pakistan a non muslim can't even become the president, Can you image a hindu living in pakistan issuing an order against some muslim celeb, he/she would be locked up first thing in the morning under blasphemy laws. 

Gadar level ki ignorance hai yaar tum logo mein, you guys lynch a guy for propagating ahmadi beliefs in your university and you have the gall to come here and make statement about India's tolerance , kis muh se aate ho?

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I would agree with you if only you could compose the above post in vedic sanskrit or pali or ardhamagadhi. Instead of speaking the language of your ancestors, you are used to parroting gibberish from the land of Mr.Bean, your colonial masters.

My ancestors spoke punjabi kudiye and  I can very easily speak in a language which originated in my land, I don't need to parrot arab gibberish, my ancestors were strong enough to resist muslim propaganda.

10 minutes ago, Asim said:

Nahi Bhaisaab, Angry hona kaise ban kar sakte hai ? It is the god given right of one community only na.

Also, You haven't responded to my question.Instead you respond with vague subjective opinions.

Do you have any evidence that proves intolerance  has increased?