Has bhuvi bowling with new ball improved from past 2 yrs or is it just IPL?????

Ankit_sharma03

I havent been following games closely but few of his dismissals have made me notice that he has been bowling a lot more fuller then he was during his downfall with new ball. His bowling has considerably improved in death but i still had concerns about his new ball bowling

One of the reason i felt for his downfall with new in past few yrs was that he was not pitching the ball up , rather he was bowlinga 3 quater length which was not his forte. A lot of idiots like Manju blamed that he has gained pace thats the reason which was laughable.

If he has then he is a must selection acc to me, coz then he is a complete LOI bowler who bowl when in all situations or else umesh or Sran (some other leftie to like kulwant) can be given a thought as its important to take wkts with new ball as well. 

He always does well in IPL , Yea but thoughts?????? @express bowling @Mosher @sandeep @rkt.india

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Bhuvi has improved by miles. He is a complete LOI bowler now. He always had swing and accuracy. Now he has pace, yorkers, slower balls and bouncers - the complete package. Its like he is running on auto mode now. Knows what to bowl and when. Will be exciting to see him carry this form onto CT. Bumrah, Bhuvi and Shami will be a fantastic fast bowling attack for us in LOI's.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Bhuvi has improved. The biggest difference I've seen is how quickly he can read a batsman and change his length. Bhuvi can nail a delivery from bouncer to yorker with accuracy and can vary his length depending on the batsman's strengths & weakness.

he was always smart which is why I backed even before

Now hes a must.Hes gonna be consistent if given a chance in any format now

3 minutes ago, Lord said:

he was always smart which is why I backed even before

Now hes a must.Hes gonna be consistent if given a chance in any format now

But now he has taken that skill to the next level. You can see how he thinks on his feet and adjusts his length. I didn't see that earlier - at least to the extent he has shown now.

@ Ankit_sharma03 

I have not watched Bhuvi in the early overs in this IPL. So, can't comment on the issue you have raised.

He has improved his end bowling a lot. Really loved his yesterday's spell at the end of the match and the late inswing that he got with his yorkers made it difficult for the batsmen.

13 hours ago, Mosher said:

Bhuvi has improved by miles. He is a complete LOI bowler now. He always had swing and accuracy. Now he has pace, yorkers, slower balls and bouncers - the complete package. Its like he is running on auto mode now. Knows what to bowl and when. Will be exciting to see him carry this form onto CT. Bumrah, Bhuvi and Shami will be a fantastic fast bowling attack for us in LOI's.

Yes the thing about this attack wud be that there wont be easy runs and shami, bhuvi n bumrah are all good at death

With pandya in there Shami can be given short spells , also add jadeja who wnt give runs easy

If all are fit, this time our bowling will be way betetr then our batting n fielding