MS Dhoni Does Not Need To Prove Anything To Anyone: Shane Warne

velu

Former India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni found support in the form of Shane Warne who took to Twitter and backed Dhoni to come good after some poor outings in the Indian Premier League (IPL). The Australian leg-spinning great feels that former India captain doesn't need to "prove anything to anyone". Dhoni has been in the headlines for the rather uncharitable comments and observations from family members of the owner of his franchise, Rising Pune Supergiant, which have brought howls of protest from his supporters. Warne on Tuesday took to Twitter to back Dhoni, who has been a phenomenal limited-overs cricketer."@msdhoni does not have to prove anything to anyone, he's class & a wonderful player in all formats. MS is also a great captain & inspires!," Warne wrote on his Twitter page.

mahendra-singh-dhoni-ipl-2017_806x605_41

:p:

Ipl....is a circus.Everyone should get to play. Even the Munafs and Dindas have a place and it is fun to see all kinds of players.

Outside Ipl , everyone sbould have to prove themselves....whether it is the national team or the domestic teams. Those places should always be valued and earned.Doesn't matter who the player is.

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Look I am a big MS fan but we must accept he is almost finished now. Its very unfair to keep Rishab Pant out of the team. I would give Dhoni this IPL and if he still does not strike form till the fag end of the tournament, we must select Pant for Champions Trophy. Afterall we all support Indian team and country is bigger than player.

Having said that, there is no 2nd thought that MS Dhoni is the best keeper and captain we have ever produced. After Sachin, if anyone has given most to Indian cricket its Dhoni. Players like him comes once in a generation. Anyone who disagrees with it is either a troll or pure hater.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

haterz want msd to retire from IPLs :p: