Sign in to follow this  
Pixel

Freedom For Flogs - AFL Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Binga said:

The Tiges up and about and looking good for top 4. Power will be in a scarp to make the 8 and norf look on the brink of folding. Changing of the guard this year in the afl

IMG_0677.JPG.8cdc80b647b3b4b8bdedbb195c676bb6.JPG

Although the times are unfavourable in Karachi, I've managed to watch the Tigers play a bit. Must say I'm surprised Hardwick hasn't been offered a new contract. This is the Golden Age of the Richmond FC - finals appearances, Brownlow medalists, Coleman medalists and the past 2 FOTY's. Surely all that's missing is a flag

4 minutes ago, Pakistani Pork said:

Although the times are unfavourable in Karachi, I've managed to watch the Tigers play a bit. Must say I'm surprised Hardwick hasn't been offered a new contract. This is the Golden Age of the Richmond FC - finals appearances, Brownlow medalists, Coleman medalists and the past 2 FOTY's. Surely all that's missing is a flag

I think you are trolling there my friend

286431-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

1 minute ago, Binga said:

I think you are trolling there my friend

286431-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Not at all Mr Binga. As a Port supporter, I've watched on from afar as Hardwick, Lade and Williams have transformed your club from a rabble more broken than a 5th day Mumbai pitch to a powerhouse franchise

5 minutes ago, Pakistani Pork said:

Not at all Mr Binga. As a Port supporter, I've watched on from afar as Hardwick, Lade and Williams have transformed your club from a rabble more broken than a 5th day Mumbai pitch to a powerhouse franchise

I think you are underselling the performance and leadership of Troy Chaplin. Has been a pivotal piece of the puzzle

2 minutes ago, BrettLeeFan59 said:

Hello who are you?

Which English cricketer is that in your avatar?

Hello,

I'm Pakistani Pork. A humble tuk tuk driver from Karachi.

That my friend is the late great Jonathon Candy. The greatest actor of all time.

You're not a Crows supporter by any chance? You seem to have a bit of Camry about you....

7 minutes ago, Pakistani said:

Hello,

I'm Pakistani Pork. A humble tuk tuk driver from Karachi.

That my friend is the late great Jonathon Candy. The greatest actor of all time.

You're not a Crows supporter by any chance? You seem to have a bit of Camry about you....

Which cricket team is the Crows?