Aussie Horse Racing

Binga

Australian horse racingis the third most corrupt sporting organisation in the world behind FIFA and the BCCI. Races are regularly thrown for money and the best horses often play dead in lesser races.

i have a friend in the industry who has often tipped me into great winners and have it on good authority that there is a horse at Bendigo tomorrow in race 1 that is a certainty. The tip came from the competing trainer who has two horses in the race with one the favourite which will lose to the outsider

the horse is called silent Sunday and is currently $6.50 however it will start the favourite once the stable backs it

On 18/04/2017 at 11:08 PM, Binga said:

Australian horse racingis the third most corrupt sporting organisation in the world behind FIFA and the BCCI. Races are regularly thrown for money and the best horses often play dead in lesser races.

i have a friend in the industry who has often tipped me into great winners and have it on good authority that there is a horse at Bendigo tomorrow in race 1 that is a certainty. The tip came from the competing trainer who has two horses in the race with one the favourite which will lose to the outsider

the horse is called silent Sunday and is currently $6.50 however it will start the favourite once the stable backs it

5 starts, no wins.

About 2K in prize money.

Thread has no substance and is a waste of space.