Ishan Kishan Fans !!!

velu

I should have opened this thread :mad: :cantstop: but atleast someone did.  

He just needed time. Last match he got time and this match he exploded. 

But got such a poor team. SRH would have been awesome. They seriously lack Indian batting talent. 

RPS would be ok too but GL is too batting heavy. 

16 minutes ago, Texan said:

His knock was pretty phenomenal. Needs to be a little more consistent I feel. With options like Pant and Kishan, I struggle to understand why we keep picking MSD.

Because these guys are too young and still need bit more time to mature. You don't want them to come at the international stage unprepared.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Because these guys are too young and still need bit more time to mature. You don't want them to come at the international stage unprepared.

They are already playing IPL with big name players and doing well. Besides Dhoni is doing poorly and no longer deserves a place in the team only because of his historical contributions.

14 minutes ago, Viper said:

He has most runs in last england LOi series :hysterical: kya historical contributions lol

That was coz Kedar Jadhav didn't play the T20Is. Anyway, a T20I 50 was due for Dhoni.. Now that he has got it, he should leave in peace.:wp2:

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

What r the parameters to judge they are unprepared? Sachin at 16, Yuvi, bhajji at 18... were they unprepared? If we thought that way then Sachin would have never been the Sachin we got, Yuvi would have never been the Yuvi we have.

And even if they are unprepared, they will be groomed better in Indian team than in their domestic team.

1 hour ago, kira said:

Great, Dhoni should retire and become a full time mentor :dance:

Honestly India needs it. We need to train people in Dhoni school of keeping or else we will keep moaning about slow stumpings. 

Dont want his technique to get extinct after he retires. 

And before anybody quotes me out of context by cherry picking THIS IS ONLY ABOUT SPINNERS NOT PACERS.