Protesting Tamil Nadu farmers strip naked outside Rashtrapati Bhavan

Singh bling

Politics aside .... I am not aware of any positive steps taken by Ind to safeguard interests of those in the agricultural sector. I am not aware of modern storage facilities, optimal water management infrastructure, etc. Some parts of Ind may have some of these but such basic facilities should be available everywhere 

They are asking for the same type of farmers loan waiver as provided to UP.

This protests has been going on for last 40days in Delhi including protests before Parliament few days back.

Arun Jaitley, Venkaiah Naidu and Radakrishan have all met them and suggested some solutions but the farmers seem stead fast on their demands and wanting to meet Modi.

Stupid really.If Central Govt if they accept their demands , then has to do that for every state in India.Simply unrealistic.

20 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

They are asking for the same type of farmers loan waiver as provided to UP.

This protests has been going on for last 40days in Delhi including protests before Parliament few days back.

Arun Jaitley, Venkaiah Naidu and Radakrishan have all met them and suggested some solutions but the farmers seem stead fast on their demands and wanting to meet Modi.

Stupid really.If Central Govt if they accept their demands , then has to do that for every state in India.Simply unrealistic.

Yeah but this is the 'blowback' of electioneering. You make unsustainable promises to get votes to a small subsection, the rest will go 'why not me too ?'

On 4/19/2017 at 10:36 AM, Mariyam said:

Don't pretend as if you have an opinion on the issue. Everyone knows you clicked the thread to see naked farmer pics.

I kid

loose the 'I kid' next time Mariyam, velu might have actually done that. :phehe:

"MCD चुनाव समाप्त होते ही सभी निर्धन किसान फ्लाइट पकड़ कर तमिलनाडु रवाना हो गए।
गरीब किसानों के पास रेल का भाड़ा नहीं था,
इसलिए मजबूरी में फ्लाइट से जाना पड़ा!"
हाय, बेचारे मजबूर गरीब किसान! 

Have you ever seen photo shoot of the farmers with properties like skulls?

The shoot is taking place in NOIDA fields...while in the reports it was shown as Tamilnadu fields...photographers are from India today!Balls to credibility!

And a comment from an eyewitness makes the picture more clear about this staged drama.

Dr Smit Srivastava: Ye khet mere makan se 500 mtr door ka hai or ye log kapde change krne hmare hi ghar aye the...tb hme sach me lga th ki ye kissan hn but bc ye to wampanthi nikle ye bad me pta chala..

Do we need to tell more about them?