Hats off to Delhi think tank!!!

Ultimate_Game

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Change Captain first... maybe he can fake a niggle or something... that's the least sacrifice he can do for the team...

As I said earlier, I won't mind Morris captaining, but then he has to leave too. Don't know who else will be better choice than Xaheer at this time. You have any in mind?

6 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Matthews bowled very well right? :p:

You are a troll because you hardly watch cricket anyway. Where did I say matthews bowled well? Both him and corey are okay bowlers, will take wickets at times but not someone we can depend on. Matthews is a better international player for sure, I can let you know that. Though he is not a better hitter than Morris by any means and neither the bowler. Matthews did not even bowl his quota overs, ao you can see we do not rate his bowling at all. 

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Mathooz... if at all you're playing him...

Mathews gets injured pkus his own selection is not a confirmed as he could be replaced with Anderson or Braithwaite down the line if he doesn't perform with the bat. But ya he is an option. This is where  Delhi doesn't have any Indian player who could have been played regularly as captain. Don't want to make Pant the captain. Let him just bat and enjoy the game. 

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

You are a troll because you hardly watch cricket anyway. Where did I say matthews bowled well? Both him and corey are okay bowlers, will take wickets at times but not someone we can depend on. Matthews is a better international player for sure, I can let you know that. Though he is not a better hitter than Morris by any means and neither the bowler. Matthews did not even bowl his quota overs, ao you can see we do not rate his bowling at all. 

:facepalm:

It was a joke and hence the :p: smiley. Why are you getting agitated? lol

2 minutes ago, laaloo said:

:facepalm:

It was a joke and hence the :p: smiley. Why are you getting agitated? lol

Lol you are getting agitated I guess since my pattern of respnding to your posts have always been the same like before. You shouldn't take any offence, I write like that always to you.:)

Just now, Cricketics said:

Lol you are getting agitated I guess since my pattern of respnding to your posts have always been the same like before. You shouldn't take any offence, I write like that always to you.:)

Well next time put a caption. There are dhoni chamchas who will like your post on icf for calling me a troll :cantstop:

1 minute ago, laaloo said:

Well next time put a caption. There are dhoni chamchas who will like your post on icf for calling me a troll :cantstop:

Well i can't do much about that. Who are you calling Dhoni chamchas. Be specific so they know and can come and talk to you :)

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Well i can't do much about that. Who are you calling Dhoni chamchas. Be specific so they know and can come and talk to you :)

They dont talk. They just downvote my posts :hysterical:

Check the 2nd post. Whoever downvoted me are the dhoni chamchas and there is one more dhoni chamcha in the OP where he upvoted :rotfl:

Just now, Sidhoni said:

And that is not going to happen until you're 40 going by your God's standards :sad:

Correct probably more since I am selfish as well. You can continue downvoting my posts until then. ;)

Edited by laaloo

10 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Time to reconsider some mods maybe? :hmmm:

You want to be mod? If you want we can try to consider you in future when we need a new mod but what is someone's(laloo here for example) opinion on cricket in certain threads have nothing to do with him/her being reconsidered as mod. He does a fine job and rightly is mod here.