Hats off to Delhi think tank!!!

Ultimate_Game

Honestly, they did not do much wrong with batting order today. They actually bowled badly today and gave about 15 runs extra.

Pant was sent early too but missed out today. Nair did okay, nothing great but not bad either. Even though I am against his selection, our bowling was bad today than batting.

Nair can be rested now. Try someone different.

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Honestly, they did not do much wrong with batting order today. They actually bowled badly today and gave about 15 runs extra.

Pant was sent early too but missed out today. Nair did okay, nothing great but not bad either. Even though I am against his selection, our bowling was bad today than batting.

The fact Delhi dropped their best bowler in Nadeem and replaced Anderson with Mathews is more than enough to blame Delhi. And we aren't even talking about Pant and Nair yet :facepalm: 

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Morris who earlier scored 38 off 9 in a game,faced zero deliveries

Sure nothing was wrong

3 minutes ago, Lord said:

Morris who earlier scored 38 off 9 in a game,faced zero deliveries

Sure nothing was wrong

Matthews did fine, all were yorkers to him, still Matthews did fine. Him coming ahead of Morris was 't wrong as he did score well today. Nair is the only wrong move. We did not bowl well, that is where we lost.

Morris did not abt because we did not lose too many wickets.

Yes ideally he could be sent as hitter but then he is better at late order hitting and today we did not lose any wicket down the order.