Inzamam video : worst runner in history of cricket

its almost criminal for a man who had so much batting talent go down in the history as a Couch potato. I mean ffs, didn't they have a meal plan or hit the gym? Pure lazyness. He started off quite slim but allowed himself to get over weighted. Definitely held him back from scoring more runs.

29 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

its almost criminal for a man who had so much batting talent go down in the history as a Couch potato. I mean ffs, didn't they have a meal plan or hit the gym? Pure lazyness. He started off quite slim but allowed himself to get over weighted. Definitely held him back from scoring more runs.

Not just lazy with his running, but pure crap with calling and selfish too. Almost all runouts are his poor judgement/lazy running and selfishness.

Like when he tried to run-out Ijaz but ended up runout himself. I mean, he was caught ball-watching and Ijaz had already started running. Atleast attempt for it- but no, he waits till the last moment to try and get Ijaz to lose his nerve and stop, then even tried grounding his own bat. 

Like, seriously ? Can't see someone making friends in the dressing room with that attitude.

He was a horrible runner. Like you said, costs lot of runs while fielding as he takes more time to reach and gather the ball, is involved in far too many run-outs. Made the team because fielding of other Pak fielders in those days was bad as well and he was their best batsman at that point of time. Good batsman but a horrible fielder and runner.

Edited by Straight Drive