Should BCCI step in and prevent Jadhav from Keeping for RCB

BeautifulGame

In general fine but with Champions trophy coming up should BCCI step in.

Jadhav isn't a natural keeper and he could easily pick up a finger injury that could rule him out of CT.Most natural keepers get their fingers battered and someone who is not even a part timer , the possibility is even higher.

With Jadhav being a crucial part of CT team and a centrally contracted player , should BCCI step in?

Or being a franchise tournament , BCCI has no business meddling in club team affairs ?

Really tough situation of club or country.

If I am not wrong Jadhav was keeping for DD also in past season. I dont think BCCI should step in, if Jadhav is comfortable in keeping then BCCI can not do anything. I am sure RCB management would have consulted with Jadhav whether he is comfortable in keeping or not

Oh my god, enough with the Champions Trophy. Its not so important as some of you making out to be. Its not the freaking World Cup.

These guys get paid millions of dollars for playing for their franchises. Do you think its fair to their franchises/teams to not give 100 % when they play ?

Why would it not be giving 100% when he is still a pretty good batsman and giving his 100% as batsman.

De Villiers simply refused to keep for RCB this season (Vettori asked him) too.Is he not giving 100% for RCB then ?

Most teams would pick Jadhav for the same price or even higher just as a batsman alone either way.

Australia for example pulled out O'Keefe from BBL to prepare him for India tour.

24 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Why would it not be giving 100% when he is still a pretty good batsman and giving his 100% as batsman.

De Villiers simply refused to keep for RCB this season (Vettori asked him) too.Is he not giving 100% for RCB then ?

Most teams would pick Jadhav for the same price or even higher just as a batsman alone either way.

Australia for example pulled out O'Keefe from BBL to prepare him for India tour.

If the team decides its better for him to keep, he should do that as well. Its professional cricket, not friendly games. It should not be any less than the effort he gives when he plays for the national side.

If the team decides its better for him to keep, he should do that as well. Its professional cricket, not friendly games. It should not be any less than the effort he gives when he plays for the national side.

Yes RCB will do what's good for them.

The question is whether BCCI should step in and do what's their priority.Afterall he is a centrally contracted player.