Rohit Lost 60% Match Fees

GoodEnough

Deserved it. Captain should be leading from the front in terms of behavour. That was really bad on Rohit. You might agree with decision or not, or umpire might be right or wrong, you should still know how to take the decision and accept it and walk away instead of stopping the game and going to the umpire and arguing about it.

It is not that umpire would have changed his decision after the argument, total waste of time. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Deserved it. Captain should be leading from the front in terms of behavour. That was really bad on Rohit. You might agree with decision or not, or umpire might be right or wrong, you should still know how to take the decision and accept it and walk away instead of stopping the game and going to the umpire and arguing about it.

It is not that umpire would have changed his decision after the argument, total waste of time. 

He didn't show dissent...he just made a polite enquiry...Rohit is the last guy to be rude....every person in the dressing room talks about him fondly...only guy to be invited for every Indian players wedding including Dhoni ..one of the nicest guys in pro sport...even yesterday he said good things about undakut despite losing

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

He didn't show dissent...he just made a polite enquiry...Rohit is the last guy to be rude....every person in the dressing room talks about him fondly...only guy to be invited for every Indian players wedding including Dhoni ..one of the nicest guys in pro sport...even yesterday he said good things about undakut despite losing

It wasn't polite discussion, it was proper unnecessary discussion.

I did not agree with umpire's decision at first too like I mentioned in the thread but you got to accept it like a sportsman and move on whether you are right or wrong.

He kept reminding the umpire that he is wrong, wasn't anything polite in that.

India and international cricket needs more umpires. If you treat umpires like shyt, no one would like to be an umpire in future. Need to respect the umpire.

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

It wasn't polite discussion, it was proper unnecessary discussion.

I did not agree with umpire's decision at first too like I mentioned in the thread but you got to accept it like a sportsman and move on whether you are right or wrong.

He kept reminding the umpire that he is wrong, wasn't anything polite in that.

India and international cricket needs more umpires. If you treat umpires like shyt, no one would like to be an umpire in future. Need to respect the umpire.

It was an enquiry....  you have to ask questions when in doubt... he wasn't angry or rude

I felt that he was talking to the ump in a calm way from what I saw on the TV. Final over of the match and a lot rests on every ball. He had every right to ask the umpire the reason for the decision. Basic Human Behavior. Don't think there was anything wrong with it. 

The umpiring has been hopeless regardless of this one good call.

4 hours ago, TheWall said:

Mallya has donated all his money to all beautiful looking models...

Let me correct that for you:

Mallya has donated all public funds loaned from Nationalized Banks with unscrupulous managers and even shadier Political bosses to all beautiful looking models and his horse faced son.

Unfair fine.

He asked a question. The spirit of enquiry always has been a cause of human progess. If Newton didn't ask himself why the apple fell down we wouldn't have 2 additional chapters in 9th grade today. If people didn't ask why, we wouldn't have had the Renaissance.

Edited by Mariyam