Baahubali 2 - Releases this Friday .India's most awaited release ever

BeautifulGame

Most hyped up release ever in Indian film industry .Baahubali 2 releasing on April 28th - This Friday .

Trailer

Will release in 4 Indian languages - Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi .

Also biggest ever release for an Indian film ever with more than 6500 screens .

Deserves its own thread 

So the most important Q? 

Have u booked the ticket yet ?

#whokilledkattappa

Edited by BeautifulGame

well if you like or hate a movie it's a matter of individual preference no problems 

No excuse for being a ignorant,geographically challenged moron and worse if you live in a bubble and are too stubborn to understand what's wrong :laugh:

not specifically targeted towards anyone but obviously we all know who we are :giggle:

Edited by maniac

2 hours ago, maniac said:

well if you like or hate a movie it's a matter of individual preference no problems 

No excuse for being a ignorant,geographically challenged moron and worse if you live in a bubble and are too stubborn to understand what's wrong :laugh:

not specifically targeted towards anyone but obviously we all know who we are :giggle:

i will help make it simpler for them  @Pollack @North Sea Tiger 

:p:

6 hours ago, Pollack said:

Bahubali 1 was crap enough. And now 2 :mad: The Conclusion. 

The kind of budget and hype and yet they have to do blatant copying. Is that what they call creativity?

N.B : This is my opinion. Feel free to NOT quote me on this.Especially mediocrity flag bearer @maniac.

what kind of indian movies do you like ? 

You are fu.cking trash maniac.Won't waste my time. Not targeted against anyone but we all know who he is. He and one more moron were continuously using ad hominem in the other thread and yet I was wasting my time. :wall:

N.B.: This is my officially first name calling post on this forum out of over thousand posts.You must be some trash to get it from me.

Edited by Pollack

16 minutes ago, velu said:

what kind of indian movies do you like ? 

No specific genre. Please no follow ups. Because I know exactly where it will lead to. I need to rethink what leftist say these days that India is becoming intolerant.OK .Over exaggeration and unfair saying that based on some NRI(assumption) being Xenophobic on this forum but still worth a thought.

Cheers.   :beer:

Edited by Pollack

$40 IMAX ticket you gotta be kidding me...so after 15% discount from local temple :shock: comes to $34...will wait for a week to see if prices go down .

100+ $ will guarantee a nice dinner and drinks :hmmm:

Edited by maniac

9 hours ago, Pollack said:

Bahubali 1 was crap enough. And now 2 :mad: The Conclusion. 

The kind of budget and hype and yet they have to do blatant copying. Is that what they call creativity?

N.B : This is my opinion. Feel free to NOT quote me on this.Especially mediocrity flag bearer @maniac.

I liked it,for a telugu movie it was great and i didnt even mind the songs.

5 hours ago, maniac said:

$40 IMAX ticket you gotta be kidding me...so after 15% discount from local temple :shock: comes to $36...will wait for a week to see if prices go down .

100+ $ will guarantee a nice dinner and drinks :hmmm:

:hysterical:

5 hours ago, North Sea Tiger said:

Sorry Velu bhai, I belong to the first paragraph of maniacs post. I simply didn't like the movie. 

Ironically the Original Poster of that post is only one who belongs to second paragraph.

Velu is trying to rile me up. :no:. But is also liking that posters nonsense post so who knows he might also be serious. :confused:

:aetsch: