Reddys vs Kammas T20 match in California

velu

Casteism is rampant in Andhra and I suspect in many other parts of India as well. Its amazing that people in western countries treat whole world as their playground while people in India still worry about caste in 21st century. Mindset is so damn backward and it doesnt seem to be changing any time soon.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

One of the reasons you see lot of conversions in andhra.

But they still continue to vote on caste basis. YSR converted but had a huge following among Reddys because of the same last name. Caste is supreme over religion also, just like religion is supreme even beyond nationalism for some radicals!

Christians also have caste - Have you heard about Dalit Christians fighting for reservations? 

Edited by coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Embarrassing pieces of crap...deserve to live in some remote primitive village...I don't like violence abhor it and condemn it...but if some redneck idiot shoots such idiots while I will

comdemn it I can also say, I understand 

but who was in the winning position  ? :p:

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

I am a Telugu who grew up in Mumbai :mi:  so I don't care about castes...hope both parties involved here beat themselves black and blue 

in athdau , mahesh babu himself beat 2/3 truck loads of people in 5 minutes :giggle:

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

HrithikRoshan.gif

Stop quoting me idiot. :cantstop:

Hey listen this is probably the last time I will quote with a heavy heart because boy I miss having enriching cultural conversations with you :hysterical:

but just as a parting gift

Ringneck-Parakeet.jpg

Guess the animal?

since I suspect you to be geographically challenged that's an Indian redneck.get the drift