Sadhvi Pragya finally out

surajmal

Col purohit is next. So when will this coward government frame charges against Congis regarding treason and conspiracy? Conspiracy that would have materialized, had Kasab not been caught alive. Why isn't the government laying bare the facts that Congis were hand in glove with ISI? 

Either way this is terrifying news. If she is innocent along with Aseemanand, Purohit then it means Congress and some other parties in India have been totally infiltrated with anti India forces and they are still there working against national interest. If she is guilty or if Aseemanand, Purohit are guilty again bad news. Means Modi govt/NIA are repeating the good terror/bad terror bakwaas that consumed Pakistan.

On 4/27/2017 at 10:13 AM, Gollum said:

Either way this is terrifying news. If she is innocent along with Aseemanand, Purohit then it means Congress and some other parties in India have been totally infiltrated with anti India forces and they are still there working against national interest. If she is guilty or if Aseemanand, Purohit are guilty again bad news. Means Modi govt/NIA are repeating the good terror/bad terror bakwaas that consumed Pakistan.

This began during Indira Gandhi's time and hit its peak during UPA 1. 

I have a very bad feeling about this. Looks like NIA has been infiltrated by radical RW elements. All evidence points towards existence of Hindutva terror. We can't go around letting these people free just because of our political ideologies. They are involved in cases where innocent Indian blood was shed, how can we turn a blind eye towards the families of the unfortunate victims? Such one eyed view on terror will ultimately bring about India's ruin one day. For sure, Hindutva terror is on a much smaller scale and localized when compared to Radical Islamic jihaad or Left Wing Extremism. But we shouldn't treat it with kid gloves. 

Bhakts on social media and BJP IT cell are tarnishing Shaheed Karkare's name because he booked Hindutva elements after Malegaon blasts. Give the man a rest, he took bullets for fellow Indians to stop 26/11 fidayeen attacks. He is a martyr. His wife is dead and they have no one to defend the allegations by conspiracy theorists. The language our pseudo patriots are using towards Karkare is nauseating. Many of them are followed by PM Modi. Losing hope on this government day by day. 

:clap2: well done. Samjhauta-blast-simi-mans-narco-test

It is shameful that we share our land with these so call intellectuals who are disgustingly biased. Hear out the entire narco analysis of this Safdar Nagori guy.

Whoever said that education gives wisdom. So much for wisdom of these intellectuals who immediately jumped the wagon of hindu terror. #1 idiots.

Edited by dial_100

On 4/27/2017 at 6:13 PM, Gollum said:

This concept of Hndu terror was introduced to culminate in terms of choking funding of RSS and freezing RSS bank accounts which in turn will directly impact BJP funding. So no. It was all political. People do realised it that Congress will go any length just so that it can rule the nation. And hence you see Congress routed

I am yet to find a Hindu scripture which talks the concept of Holy War between believer and non believer. Believe it or not, A lot of people didnt cared when Samjhauta blast happened. Why, because there were terrorist attack every month at temples or Hindu places in runup to Samjhauta blast. Hence even If Samjauta was done by Hindus, it was similar to communal rioting, Just a reaction by Hindus.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

i have no idea about this thread,can anybody shed some background info?

Before 2007, there were terrorist attacks happening on Hindu places, small scale, but  allmost every month. SIMI was very active. Samjhauta Express is a train between India and Pakistan. A blast happened on it. However Congress decided to put the blame on BJP leaders and Col Purohit ( Purohit claims he was put as a agent so that Government can gather intelligence and blame Hindu group and had no link to this attack).

Please note that a lot of RSS members are very old, In various respectable positions in government or private sectors. Such a demonisation would have simply ensured that  no one(Young educated Indian) even thought of joining RSS.

Wikileaks cable reveal that Rahul Gandhi talking to US ambassador to brand RSS a Hindu terrorist organisation. You can google the cable

I hope he is going to take the lawsuit route. Start with his immediate superiors who hung him out to dry in his hour of need and let things unravel from there. Attacking congress directly is a pointless exercise (let BJP spokies do that). Best way to get to the bottom of the conspiracy is to light a fire under the army and Maha ATS officers involved and let them point fingers at the politicians and bureaucrats incharge.  

I have a sneaky feeling that this (more than anything else) has the potential to sink Congress for good. 

Edited by surajmal

^ Not one or 2 but 4 Narco analaysis on Pragya and then lame excuse like Yoga power of Pragya being given as root cause for not getting confession is biggest bullshit investigating agencies should have come with. 

PMO should be charged, asked ti apologise to Indian Hindus, and due compensation to be given.

Supreme Court needs to ban the term "Hindu terrorism" and those using it should be held accountable

1 hour ago, mishra said:

^ Not one or 2 but 4 Narco analaysis on Pragya and then lame excuse like Yoga power of Pragya being given as root cause for not getting confession is biggest bullshit investigating agencies should have come with. 

PMO should be charged, asked ti apologise to Indian Hindus, and due compensation to be given.

Supreme Court needs to ban the term "Hindu terrorism" and those using it should be held accountable

It is only fair that in that case the Indian Army, RAW, IB etc too are asked to apologize to Indian Hindus then, right? Don't be naive, if he was such an innocent darling this would be an open and shut case. Clearly this is not, bail doesn't equal acquittal, else Madani, Nalini, Raja etc are innocent by this logic. Let us wait to see how the case pans out. I am sure the Hindutva govt will try its level best to release all Hindu RW elements holed up in jail. Either way it is a scary situation, either Purohit is guilty(which will validate Hindutva terror, another front with unlimited potential and political patronage in addition to jihadis, NE, LWE) or Army/RAW/IB/ATS/Police are guilty. I know who I will be rooting for in that case, India cannot afford to be another Pakistan with good terror/bad terror BS analogy. Any terrorist violence on India is an attack on all and must be dealt with ruthlessly.  

Edited by Gollum

Sources are saying that Purohit will rejoin Indian Army next week. Aren't they hurrying here? What if he is indeed guilty, IA will lose credibility. This is after all a gravely serious charge he is up against. Or have some bigwigs over there in secret colluded with SC judges and Modi sarkar to get him released by unscrupulous means, hence the confidence?

Edited by Gollum

34 minutes ago, Gollum said:

It is only fair that in that case the Indian Army, RAW, IB etc too are asked to apologize to Indian Hindus then, right? Don't be naive, if he was such an innocent darling this would be an open and shut case. Clearly this is not, bail doesn't equal acquittal, else Madani, Nalini, Raja etc are innocent by this logic. Let us wait to see how the case pans out. I am sure the Hindutva govt will try its level best to release all Hindu RW elements holed up in jail. Either way it is a scary situation, either Purohit is guilty(which will validate Hindutva terror, another front with unlimited potential and political patronage in addition to jihadis, NE, LWE) or Army/RAW/IB/ATS/Police are guilty. I know who I will be rooting for in that case, India cannot afford to be another Pakistan with good terror/bad terror BS analogy. Any terrorist violence on India is an attack on all and must be dealt with ruthlessly.  

Actually its other way round. With "Hindu terror" agenda it would have been open and shut case instead of lingering in Court for 10 years.

Heard Salve on times now. Infact will recommend you to listen to Salve. He hasnt participated in any debate or anything. He simply put the facts of case.

1. He complained a political narrative happens way before investigating agencies finish the task. This puts undue pressure like the one happened in this case. And when case false belly up in court, then again political narrative is created.

2. He said as per chargesheet, it was mentioned their is details in annexure, which high court judges missed to look into. Annexure had all the details on grounds of which everyone is being released. Why vital evidences were hidden in annexure and not on main chargesheet, one need to question. If HC missed one line foot note, How the hell you think our media guys would have seen.

3. In annexure its mentioned that Two army personnel have seen a ATS man near purohits house. Now NIA suspects it was pribably to olant the evidence.

4. Long back a captain rank officer had allready gone to Human rights commission for threat of being implicated if he refused to tow the line. Again it was some where hidden in annexure.

5. Name of ATS member has been exposed as well. He didnt name him but some other journo in some

other debate named him. 

6. He said he took up the case because some lady who happens to be his acquintance  took Purohits wife, waited for hours in front of his chambers and he took it on seeing her state and  "in case he has time" basis

There is more. I cant type all that but he just said, Guy has only got bail. It doesnt mean acquittal. Probably his 5 mins are sanest in the matter.

Bullet points from the interview Col Purohit gave to NewsX:

1. Torture is too sober word for my nightmare.
2. I was kept naked, handcuffed and blind folded.
3. I was suspended from horizontal bars and stretched.
4. They wanted me to confess something which i never did.
5. I exposed Kashmiri terrorists travelling in netas' cars.
6. I exposed Dawood Ibrahim connection With Naxal outfits.
7. I exposed Netas' connection to fake currency rackets.
8. I serve the National flag and the President, not any political party.
9. My Army has not let me down; I'm still a serving Officer.

Big salute to this man to have endured all this ,just tells us how big of a facade we still live in,an innocent man had to suffer 10 years of torture just to serve his country.

There is no denying now that congress and many other big leaders from several parties are in cahoots with ISI and other foreign entities for anti -national interests. Atleast we know better now.

Edited by RAZPOR

16 hours ago, Tibarn said:

I believe him 100%. Thank God he survived. Thank to a BJP Government. Anyone not believing him just need to use a lil brain to compare a similar situation when D Kids from Bollywood got into trouble.

Ravindra Patil, The constable who testified against Salman Khan hit and run and his testimony was annulled saying that the charges were different so testimony cant be valid. What was his fate.

1 He lost all his money, family. Qusetion: How the money came and how it vanished?

2. He never made to court to testify. Question: Did it occur to anyone or does it bothered to court that where he actually was on hearing date?

3. He was thrown out of job.

4. He Contacted HIV?

5. He was declared a mentally challenged guy. Not only declared, people around him genuinely believed he had become mad.

6. He died on the streets

Now I have Not much issues with Aamir Khan's public image but as a principal I stopped watching any movie from Khans of Bollywood.

Edited by mishra