Smith owns Kohli

BeautifulGame

2 minutes ago, Number said:

Afaik, Kohli has already surpassed Dhoni in overseas test series wins. In that series the only test we came close to winning in Adelaide was under Kohli.

CB series we won was due to Sachin's great innings in both the finals. We were beaten black and blue and didn't even compete every-time we stepped into Aus after that. Proves Dhoni had nothing to do with that win.

Wow! So Kohli has already passed Dhoni by not even captaining overseas :laugh: And sure if Dhoni didn't have anything to do with CB Series win how about Kohli's recent test series win aganst Aus at home which you were touting in just your previous post? I'm sure Kohli's stellar contribution in the recent Aus series was the reason india won :hysterical: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game

2 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Wow! So Kohli has already passed Dhoni by not even captaining overseas :laugh: And sure if Dhoni didn't have anything to do with CB Series win how about Kohli's recent test series win aganst Aus at home which you were touting in just your previous post? I'm sure Kohli's stellar contribution in the recent Aus series was the reason india won :hysterical: 

U_G you clearly don't watch enough Cricket. Wake up buddy its 2017 and not 2 April 2011. Kohli has captained us to test series victories in WI, SL and if you count then BD too. 3 overseas test series victory under him.

Now the haha smiley is back on your post.

Smith is the greatest overall batsman in the modern era and other potential ATGs like Kohli, Root, KW can't even dream of reaching his level. But if you see T20 cricket Kohli is baap of batting. His knock in Mohali against Smith's XI in WT20 2016 is enough to seal his position as Smith's daddy for future discussions pertaining to T20. That is unless Smith can do something similar against a top team in future WT20s, which I highly doubt.

Just now, Number said:

U_G you clearly don't watch enough Cricket. Wake up buddy its 2017 and not 2 April 2011. Kohli has captained us to test series victories in WI, SL and if you count then BD too. 3 overseas test series victory under him.

You know it as well as I do that for majority of us the term "overseas" mean England, Aus, SA and NZ. I'm not going to celebrate wins in WI and B'desh coz I would expect India to win there and I doubt Dhoni lost in those countries.

The true test is when we tour the countries I mentioned earlier, specifically Aus, SA and England. Let's see what Kohli does when he tours there. I don't care how many matches we win against WI or B'desh coz that would be just like padosis celebrating their "T20 streak" while getting biatch slapped by everyone at WT20.

2 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

You know it as well as I do that for majority of us the term "overseas" mean England, Aus, SA and NZ. I'm not going to celebrate wins in WI and B'desh coz I would expect India to win there and I doubt Dhoni lost in those countries.

The true test is when we tour the countries I mentioned earlier, specifically Aus, SA and England. Let's see what Kohli does when he tours there. I don't care how many matches we win against WI or B'desh coz that would be just like padosis celebrating their "T20 streak" while getting biatch slapped by everyone at WT20.

How do you rate Dhoni's overseas test captaincy then ?

His record is abysmal in these countries.

Lol you are trying to reason with a guy who was defending Dhoni during the white-washes abroad.He is a blind follower of Dhoni .

Don't give me that excuse mate.. I ll find 1000 for your once 

Ok lets try this 

Last time Aus toured India we whitewashed them but under kohli we lost a Test. We got embrassed after 200 + lead in Tests vs SL 1st Test.

Never ever happened before losing after 200+ lead 

Dunno why you are defending Dhoni when u consider him to be a coward . Seriously are u just supporting Dhoni for trolling.Btw we won for first time in many years under Kohli in Sri Lanka.

7 minutes ago, Number said:

How do you rate Dhoni's overseas test captaincy then ?

His record is abysmal in these countries.

And Kohli hasn't even played there. My point is simply that you can't compare the two when one person hasn't even played abroad. Anyone can win at home. Hell, I can ask any Ranji captain to captain India at home and I would expect them to win. The real Test is abroad. Let's see what happens. Though one thing for sure - Kohli wouldn't have to manage transition of maharathis who were walking wkts during the last Eng & Aus series so Kohli should be at an advantage.

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

Don't give me that excuse mate.. I ll find 1000 for your once 

Ok lets try this 

Last time Aus toured India we whitewashed them but under kohli we lost a Test. We got embrassed after 200 + lead in Tests vs SL 1st Test.

Never ever happened before losing after 200+ lead 

That's why its important to judge a captain overlooking his success/failures.

I am just using it as a counter-argument here but for me success rate is not a major yardstick when I rate captains.

I rate Aussies captains of late 1980s-2010 as Border >> Taylor > Waugh > Ponting while overall success wise the order would be Ponting > Waugh > Taylor > Border.

Edited by Number

Says the guy who probably holds a grudge about Dhoni not signing his autograph  

Indian cricket fans like u who have no self respect and make cricketers Demi god that they can't criticize them.

Can u show a post where u criticize Dhoni bad performance as captain or players.As said you are kind of blind follower likes of would wash Dhoni's feet.

10 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

And Kohli hasn't even played there. My point is simply that you can't compare the two when one person hasn't even played abroad.

That's ok. I get it your definition of overseas is restricted to only 4 countries, I don't object to it but would like to know how do you rate Dhoni's overseas test captaincy.

Hell, I can ask any Ranji captain to captain India at home and I would expect them to win.

Dhoni lost a home series against Eng at home, we didn't win at home against SA under him. Do you think his home test captaincy was below par ?

transition of maharathis who were walking wkts during the last Eng & Aus series so Kohli should be at an advantage.

Agree, they were pathetic in their last 2 tours however anyone would agree, a lot of Dhoni's success came due to them and Kohli doesn't have that luxury so it gets evened out.

Edited by Number

Its called defending from stupidity something a sachin chamcha like you won't understand have fun enjoying his tuk tuks... That Sl team have no one lol even Bd would beat them.

Lol that's u reply .You basically are defending a guy you consider to be a coward .Surely u are trolling.