Smith owns Kohli

BeautifulGame

Photoshop can be nicely done.. what whatsapp posts ? 

Must have enjoyed his great captaincy this IPl at he bottom of the table and won nothing but hearts and lungs from past 5 years

Are u beautiful game?

6 minutes ago, CG said:
No irony is your WhatsApp posts about Kohli.

My WhatsApp posts :hysterical:

There weren't even much of mine about Kohli that tics thread .U obviously didn't even see that thread lol

Either way u r just clueless whiner who has issues .Can't help it lol :cantstop:

Edit : Oh and u can cling on to those "WhatsApp" pictures for decades .Poor soul ,no problem.

Edited by BeautifulGame

27 minutes ago, CG said:

Indian cricket fans like u who have no self respect and make cricketers Demi god that they can't criticize them.

Can u show a post where u criticize Dhoni bad performance as captain or players.As said you are kind of blind follower likes of would wash Dhoni's feet.

I hear Dhoni is going to sign autographs at the next IPL fan forum... maybe you should give it a shot. No guarantees but worth a shot :agree: 

And you call your posts "criticism" :hysterical: Rest of the world calls those raving rantings of a lunatic :giggle: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game

I hear Dhoni is going to sign autographs at the next IPL fan forum... maybe you should give it a shot. No guarantees but worth a shot :agree: 

And you call your posts "criticism" :hysterical: Rest of the world calls those are raving rantings of a lunatic :giggle: 

Just show me a post where u criticize Dhoni.As I said you got no answer just getting personal .May be Dhoni is your god but have some self respect.

My WhatsApp posts :hysterical:

There weren't even much of mine about Kohli that tics thread .U obviously didn't even see that thread lol

Either way u r just clueless whiner who has issues .Can't help it lol :cantstop:

Edit : Oh and u can cling on to those "WhatsApp" pictures for decades .Poor soul ,no problem.

Lol everybody saw your hate for Kohli atleast guys like Sid and viper don't hide their real views.You are as even more patchetic.

Getting personal  ? So you just agreed you are mad at dhoni for not signing you an autograph ? 

Jeez is that all this about ? Ever heard of ebay ? Sure you can find one

Maybe haters are you are too blind to see any... even if he criticised 

Dunno why u are defending a guy who consider to be a coward.

Lol everybody saw your hate for Kohli atleast guys like Sid and viper don't hide their real views.You are as even more patchetic.

Oops yeah U have outed it :hysterical:

It's K,u can cling onto imaginary visuals.I doñt mind ur ravings .It's kind of entertaining lol

Though having delusions is generally not advisable.

Oops yeah U have outed it :hysterical:

It's K,u can cling onto imaginary visuals.I doñt mind ur ravings .It's kind of entertaining lol

Though having delusions is generally not advisable.

Yeah says the guy who was defending say that was said between friends .Kohli will change Indian cricket .

1 minute ago, CG said:

So now I hate Kohli!!! :shock:  Why would I hate the best batsman we have? :dontknow: Did I show the hate in the post where I said he should take a few weeks off so he comes back all charged up for CT! :confused:  Or where I said in shorter formats he has already surpassed Tendulkar and is one of our ATGs?

How deluded and crazy are you? And where do you infer things you rant about??? What next? That I hate Team India? Or that I'm a Pakistan fan? Or that I hate Bumrah, Bhuvi, Dhawan, Rohit, Ashwin, Jaddu etc. as well? I think you have lost your mental balance owing to an incident in the past - probably Dhoni not signing your autograph - and everything seems to be warped around an alternate reality since :giggle: 

Me hating Kohli :laugh: Maybe I hate Gambhir as well :phehe: 

So now I hate Kohli!!! :shock:  Why would I hate the best batsman we have? :dontknow: Did I show the hate in the post where I said he should take a few weeks off so he comes back all charged up for CT! :confused:  Or where I said in shorter formats he has already surpassed Tendulkar and is one of our ATGs?

How deluded and crazy are you? And where do you infer things you rant about??? What next? That I hate Team India? Or that I'm a Pakistan fan? Or that I hate Bumrah, Bhuvi, Dhawan, Rohit, Ashwin, Jaddu etc. as well? I think you have lost your mental balance owing to an incident in the past - probably Dhoni not signing your autograph - and everything seems to be warped around an alternate reality since :giggle: 

Me hating Kohli  Maybe I hate Gambhir as well :phehe: 

Lol are u Beautiful game.

Yeah says the guy who was defending say that was said between friends .Kohli will change Indian cricket .

Dude I never said it was my posts :facepalm:

Did u even see that tics thread .Otherwise u are just being daft .

I said calling others idiots based on what they say in a personal chat group nonsense.That is common sense.

If u interpreted them as mine or referring to me then u have comprehension problems .

And yes friends in a group say lot different things between themselves which r lot different than in a public forum like ICF.How hard a concept is that to grasp for u ?

Seriously if u can't understand this basic ,then u r just hopeless.

You can carry on with your Sherlock works with ur imaginary visuals .Good luck :cantstop: