Smith owns Kohli

BeautifulGame

13 minutes ago, CG said:

Just show me a post where u criticize Dhoni.As I said you got no answer just getting personal .May be Dhoni is your god but have some self respect.

The thing is your pea brain can't handle anything your warped interpretation of alternate reality tells you. You can't fathom a simple fact that in real life there's no black or white but shades of gray. As an example Dhoni has been an ATG for us and on the wane. I wouldn't want him to play T20Is but he should continue in odis for a bit longer till we find an alternate replacement - hopefully Pant. Once we have someone to replace him I wouldn't want Dhoni to continue in odis as well.

Same thing with Yuvraj. He was one of the best shorter format players we had but he's done now and shouldn't be picked. See this is how things work that your opinions and views vary over time, i.e. shades of gray. Now your views are "Dhoni was shyte and has always been shyte". My view is different as explained above which varied over time like what happens with most rational people. I don't cloud my judgement based on past performances and at the same time I don't underplay someone's past performances.

Maybe this is something difficult for your pea brain to comprehend owing to the binary state of your mind, i.e. either "good' or "bad" but this is the best I can do :dontknow: Oh by the way I also posted about Indian selectors picking Yuvraj and Dhoni for shorter formats for the recent Eng series as that would've been the perfect time to blood in youngsters like Pant to see what we have and whether they can eventually replace our current players. But I doubt you would comprehend much coz I don't come here "Dhoni is shyte blaah blaah self respect blaah blaah"

13 minutes ago, CG said:

Lol are u Beautiful game.

I give up. The guy's really lost it. I'm all for mods to check my and any other poster's IP address to verify I'm not someone else in @CG's imagination. If it helps CG's mental balance, mods/admins pls go ahead :agree: 

This guys CG seems to be unravelling mentally at an alarming rate. Maybe someone get him that Dhoni autograph else I worry about this guy's sanity :nervous: 

The thing is your pea brain can't handle anything your warped interpretation of alternate reality tells you. You can't fathom a simple fact that in real life there's no black or white but shades of gray. As an example Dhoni has been an ATG for us and on the wane. I wouldn't want him to play T20Is but he should continue in odis for a bit longer till we find an alternate replacement - hopefully Pant. Once we have someone to replace him I wouldn't want Dhoni to continue in odis as well.

Same thing with Yuvraj. He was one of the best shorter format players we had but he's done now and shouldn't be picked. See this is how things work that your opinions and views vary over time, i.e. shades of gray. Now your views are "Dhoni was shyte and has always been shyte". My view is different as explained above which varied over time like what happens with most rational people. I don't cloud my judgement based on past performances and at the same time I don't underplay someone's past performances.

Maybe this is something difficult for your pea brain to comprehend owing to the binary state of your mind, i.e. either "good' or "bad" but this is the best I can do :dontknow: Oh by the way I also posted about Indian selectors picking Yuvraj and Dhoni for shorter formats for the recent Eng series as that would've been the perfect time to blood in youngsters like Pant to see what we have and whether they can eventually replace our current players. But I doubt you would comprehend much coz I don't come here "Dhoni is shyte blaah blaah self respect blaah blaah"

again you can't simply show me a post where u criticize his bad performances.You just type a whole lot of red herring.If I call u a blind Dhoni fan u loose it.

I give up. The guy's really lost it. I'm all for mods to check my and any other poster's IP address to verify I'm not someone else in @CG's imagination. If it helps CG's mental balance, mods/admins pls go ahead :agree: 

This guys CG seems to be unravelling mentally at an alarming rate. Maybe someone get him that Dhoni autograph else I worry about this guy's sanity :nervous: 

Lol dunno if u have eyesight problems or are delusional to respond to my comments about bg .

Just now, CG said:

imo obviously don't like Kohli much considering he took over form Dhoni.As I said I have no problems with guys like u.But it's guys like bg who are two faced and talk about irony .

Lol please do not make assumptions out of nowhere. Someone would take over from Dhoni at some point right, why would I hate him? How can anyone in their right mind hate the best batsmen across formats? 

This is IPL forum. Laughing at RCB's choking is a tradition irrespective of what the situation is with Indian team.

Lol please do not make assumptions out of nowhere. Someone would take over from Dhoni at some point right, why would I hate him? How can anyone in their right mind hate the best batsmen across formats? 

This is IPL forum. Laughing at RCB's choking is a tradition irrespective of what the situation is with Indian team.

It's my opinion you can have contrary views.

3 minutes ago, CG said:

again you can't simply show me a post where u criticize his bad performances.You just type a whole lot of red herring.If I call u a blind Dhoni fan u loose it.

Can I make it any plain when I'm saying Dhoni is not the player he once was and should not be picked for T20Is. He should only continue in odis and once the replacement is found in shorter formats, a call should be made in odis as well. Is this "blind worshipping" or in your world unless I say "Dhoni was shyte, is shyte and will be shyte" it doesn't count?

I'm not the one losing it. I only see you ranting and raving about Dhoni fans and "gods" and "demi gods" and "feet worshipping" and frankly lot more which I couldn't comprehend. 

Can I make it any plain when I'm saying Dhoni is not the player he once was and should not be picked for T20Is. He should only continue in odis and once the replacement is found in shorter formats, a call should be made in odis as well. Is this "blind worshipping" or in your world unless I say "Dhoni was shyte, is shyte and will be shyte" it doesn't count?

I'm not the one losing it. I only see you ranting and raving about Dhoni fans and "gods" and "demi gods" and "feet worshipping" and frankly lot more which I couldn't comprehend. 

I just called u a blind Dhoni fan and u lost it and this thread is on top.Did I even criticize Dhoni .

8 minutes ago, CG said:

Lol dunno if u have eyesight problems or are delusional to respond to my comments about bg .

All I can say is you are going through a mental breakdown coz Dhoni's team won today and you were reminded about the time when he refused to sign your autograph :phehe: 

Let it go CG. It happens. It's only IPL and you still have time to get that elusive autograph :agree: