Smith owns Kohli

BeautifulGame

Smith owned Kohli with the bat in the test series and now owning Kohli in IPL.

2-0 against Kohli and two humiliating defeats for Kohli

Smith in a different stratosphere to Kohli both as captain and Batsman.

Sad but the truth

Edited by BeautifulGame

4 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Smith owned Kohli with the bat in the test series and now owning Kohli in IPL.

2-0 against Kohli and two humiliating defeats for Kohli

Smith in a different stratosphere to Kohli both as captain and Batsman.

TBF to Kohli, he was really up against Dhoni. Steve Smith is to Pune what Manohar is to ICC, i.e. just the frontman The real brains behind Pune and the main reason for the success is MSD :agree:

Against Aus, Kohli trumped Aus since he was up against Smith. In IPL Kohli was up against Dhoni and 0-2 was bound to happen :dontknow: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game

5 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

TBF to Kohli, he was really up against Dhoni. Steve Smith is to Pune what Manohar is to ICC, i.e. just the frontman The real brains behind Pune and the main reason for the success is MSD :agree:

Against Aus, Kohli trumped Aus since he was up against Smith. In IPL Kohli was up against Dhoni and 0-2 was bound to happen :dontknow: 

RCB beat RPS in both matches last year when Dhoni was captain.

Edited by TNAmarkFrmIndia

Scoreboard:  Two tests to one.  Charchaa samaapt.

As soon as SPDS was outed, and his so-called mastery of the review system was proven to be a sham, he crumbled.   

And IPL don't count.  

It is amazingly appalling how someone who dominated the international game as captain and batsman for 2 straight years winning everything that came his way, including stomping on the world-cheaters, is catching so much flak for the bad performance of a city-team in an uber entertainment setting.

As soon as SPDS was outed, and his so-called mastery of the review system was proven to be a sham, he crumbled.   

And IPL don't count.  

It is amazingly appalling how someone who dominated the international game as captain and batsman for 2 straight years winning everything that came his way, including stomping on the world-cheaters, is catching so much flak for the bad performance of a city-team in an uber entertainment setting.

Kohli record against Smith in even tests at home was 1-1 and that's at home .

It needed the majesty of Rahane to step in and crack the Aussie code.

10 minutes ago, Brainfade said:

And IPL don't count.  

ignore ...pity this is kohli anti-dhoni vs dhoni fanboy tussle. poor kohli is caught in the middle

:hysterical:

pity dhoni fans have been scarred to enjoy kohli's success..probably even when he plays for India. that's a sad state to be in.

it's good to be on the sidelines for this and enjoy the cricket

Edited by PBN

5 minutes ago, Number said:

Smith wiped the floor with Dhoni's team in 2014-15 when captain clueless couldn't get him out from start of test series to world cup semis.

Now showing him how to captain in IPL. 

I'm sure for you performance in Aus is the same as at home :giggle: Let Kohli play in Aus and see what miracles his team performs :laugh: 

At least Dhoni's team has a CB series trophy win in Aus :agree: I would dance with joy if Kohli is able to match that result.

1 minute ago, BCCI said:

Why take a troll seriously?

Just enjoying myself seeing the ignorance of some folks on here :agree: I mean this guy is taking a shot at Dhoni's record in Aus as if before Dhoni we were winning series after series in Aus :giggle:

Maybe he/she doesn't know that India only has two tourney wins in Aus - WCC win in 85 (the mini world cup or CT of the time) and CB series trophy win in 2008. and one of them came under Dhoni.

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I'm sure for you performance in Aus is the same as at home :giggle: Let Kohli play in Aus and see what miracles his team performs :laugh: 

At least Dhoni's team has a CB series trophy win in Aus :agree: I would dance with joy if Kohli is able to match that result.

Afaik, Kohli has already surpassed Dhoni in overseas test series wins. In that series the only test we came close to winning in Adelaide was under Kohli.

CB series we won was due to Sachin's great innings in both the finals. We were beaten black and blue and didn't even compete every-time we stepped into Aus after that. Proves Dhoni had nothing to do with that win.