Smith owns Kohli

BeautifulGame

You're forming opinions about how I feel about someone. 

I think you are a huge admirer of Dhoni. That okay with you then?

Off course I am a admirer of some of Dhoni qualities.its the fan brigade whom I have problem with who were defending him during white-washes and now putting down Virat.

All I can say is you are going through a mental breakdown coz Dhoni's team won today and you were reminded about the time when he refused to sign your autograph :phehe: 

Let it go CG. It happens. It's only IPL and you still have time to get that elusive autograph :agree: 

Again whole lot of red herring.Cant u repsond to the point.Sorry for u eyesight problems did not know.

1 minute ago, CG said:

I just called u a blind Dhoni fan and u lost it and this thread is on top.Did I even criticize Dhoni .

Is this a joke of some sort or a rhetorical question? Or are you suffering from multiple personality disorder like what we saw in the movie "Split" :fear1: 

No, you never "criticise" Dhoni. You only dream, breathe, rave, rant about him :giggle: 

Is this a joke of some sort or a rhetorical question? Or are you suffering from multiple personality disorder like what we saw in the movie "Split" :fear1: 

No, you never "criticise" Dhoni. You only dream, breathe, rave, rant about him :giggle: 

Lol again red herring .You seem really delusional or u blind.

1 minute ago, CG said:

Now I get it why u are responding to others posts.Again sorry didn't know I had eyesight problems.

Your posts are the same raving rantings... "blah blah red herring blah blah.."

As I said earlier go to the next IPL fan park to get that early. And yeah go a bit early as you will need to line up. Shudder to think what would happen to you if you fail to land that autograph :nervous: 

6 minutes ago, CG said:

Off course I am a admirer of some of Dhoni qualities.its the fan brigade whom I have problem with who were defending him during white-washes and now putting down Virat.

It works both ways.

We have problem with those who were after Dhoni's every single breath and now try and act like beating sides like WI and SL or even home season is all due to change in captaincy. Honestly can you say under Dhoni results would've been a lot different?

Your posts are the same raving rantings... "blah blah red herring blah blah.."

As I said earlier go to the next IPL fan park to get that early. And yeah go a bit early as you will need to line up. Shudder to think what would happen to you if you fail to land that autograph :nervous: 

Again red herring.Really feel sorry for guys like u who worship cricketers.get well soon .

I just want to help you out with that autograph 

You are getting owned by others in this thread anyway don't want to pile on the misery 

Lol owning are we debating .surely you are not delusional

Just now, CG said:

Again red herring.Really feel sorry for guys like u who worship cricketers.get well soon .

@Viper @Sidhonido you guys have any idea how CG can get Dhoni's autograph? Need to help a fellow ICFer out coz tomorrow you may see him running on the street in his chaddhis ranting about Dhoni :giggle: 

Not saying it hasn't happened already :laugh: 

@Viper @Sidhonido you guys have any idea how CG can get Dhoni's autograph? Need to help a fellow ICFer out coz tomorrow you may see him running on the street in his chaddhis ranting about Dhoni :giggle: 

Not saying it hasn't happened already  

Again whole lot of red herring.Dunno if Dhoni has some of ur videos dancing naked in front of him that if are defending him.