Smith owns Kohli

BeautifulGame

Ok folks enough entertainment for the day. I'm off and if anyone can get CG Dhoni's autograph do it out of the goodness of your heart.

Meanwhile CG try to curb your Dhoni related urges :agree: 

Lol idiot now goes to wank on Dhoni.Have some self respect

5 minutes ago, CG said:

Again whole lot of red herring.Dunno if Dhoni has some of ur videos dancing naked in front of him that if are defending him.

Now there there CG. I know you have strong feelings and uncontrollable urges about Dhoni which manifest themselves in incoherent ravings and rantings on the forum but try to control yourself.

Imagining yourself dancing in the nude with Dhoni probably isn't best for your mental state :giggle:  

Over and out but do control yourself :agree: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game

Now there there CG. I know you have strong feelings and uncontrollable urges about Dhoni which manifest themselves in incoherent ravings and rantings on the forum but try to control yourself.

Imagining yourself dancing in the nude with Dhoni probably isn't best for your mental state :giggle:  

Yeah go now worship Dhoni with ur u know what.

So the whole reason for a thread like this is to prove Dhoni was a better captain than Kohli by somehow showing that Brainfade Haraami SPDS "owns" Kohli?  Ah .... I get it now :-)

No this thread was about appreciating and differentiating between Kohli and Smith.

But some idiot as usual turned into a Dhoni thread.

Can't help with trolls

imo obviously don't like Kohli much considering he took over form Dhoni.As I said I have no problems with guys like u.But it's guys like bg who are two faced and talk about irony .

Oh have u found out where were the two faced posts ,Sherlock.

Or u gonna continue with ur shamless pathetic lying and obsessive ranting .And making up stuff so that u can rant about things u have no clue about .

No this thread was about appreciating and differentiating between Kohli and Smith.

But some idiot as usual turned into a Dhoni thread.

Can't help with trolls

Lol what irony bg troll.I mean just calling somebody Dhoni fan and Dhoni fan club rushes to divert the thread.

Oh have u found out where were the two faced posts ,Sherlock.

Or u gonna continue with ur shamless pathetic lying and obsessive ranting .And making up stuff so that u can rant about things u have no clue about .

Lol what irony coming from u.