Mohammed Siraj is impressive !!!

velu

26 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

How is just saying "He is impressive" hype overload? It is just early talent spotting..  He still needs to be groomed and has some time before he is national squad ready.

You dont want him to spend too long at the domestic level though. If he plays too much cricket on unresponsive pitches which you generally get in Ranji, he will lose confidence and will become a mediocre trundler like others. This is what happened to many fast bowlers in the past.

If selectors think he has talent, pick him for a couple of international games in a bilateral series that nobody cares about and see if he can deliver. What's the worse than can happen ? If he finds success, we will have another good fast bowler. I feel Thampi also has potential to play for India.

Shardul Thakur and Kaul seem to be in reckoning but they dont seem impressive to me IMO.

38 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

How is just saying "He is impressive" hype overload? It is just early talent spotting..  He still needs to be groomed and has some time before he is national squad ready.

We all like to aboard the hype train. Nothing wrong in it. 

9 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

You dont want him to spend too long at the domestic level though. If he plays too much cricket on unresponsive pitches which you generally get in Ranji, he will lose confidence and will become a mediocre trundler like others. This is what happened to many fast bowlers in the past.

If selectors think he has talent, pick him for a couple of international games in a bilateral series that nobody cares about and see if he can deliver. What's the worse than can happen ? If he finds success, we will have another good fast bowler. I feel Thampi also has potential to play for India.

Shardul Thakur and Kaul seem to be in reckoning but they dont seem impressive to me IMO.

Nathu? 

2 hours ago, CG said:

bhuvi dropped dhoni of siraj in the same over.

Firstly I don't remember anything of that sorts happening,secondly how does it matter.The post was in general praise for Siraj that even in death he hasnt been hit for plenty apart from one over.