Most Worthless Player of IPL 2017 - [WINNER DECLARED]

Texan

Most Worthless IPL 2017  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most Worthless Player of IPL 2017?

• Ajinkya Rahane
    • MS Dhoni
    • Chris Gayle
    • AB DeVilliers
    • Ishant Sharma
    • Karun Nair
    • Shane Watson
    • Rohit Sharma
    • Tymal Mills
    • Trent Boult
    • Stuart Binny
    • Mandeep Singh
    • Lasith Malinga
    • Someone else

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

A certain MANIAC trying to LOCATE something her below. Poor fellow.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Oh Wait !!  He was watching ROHIT SHARMA batting today. :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:

WTF 

:rotfl:

2 hours ago, laaloo said:

It's the same for those dhoni chamchas. They go around Cricket Talk and IPL section downvoting Anti Dhoni posts and upvoting Anti Kohli posts. It's so obvious.

most of US are classy cricket fans :proud:

@maniac Here is the deal. Listen to it properly bro. I don't give rat's arse to your opinions and posts. When it was decided not to quote each other you started talking indirectly. Why does it matter to you if I like Rohit or not. Like I said your opinions do not matter to me at all. Absolute trash and I expect it shouldn't to you about mine. Stop being attention seeking hole. Hope you stop being obsessed of me and my opinions. This is an open forum and I may like or dislike a player. Its not like I was criticising Rohit when he is scoring runs in truckloads. Avg of 16 in 9 matches with barely over 100 sr. Anyway as I said I am entitled to my opinion and if you dislike it just ignore it or if you want to feel good downvote it. But better would be to not bother if you want to prove you are not Maniac.

Edited by Pollack

22 minutes ago, Pollack said:

@maniac Here is the deal. Listen to it properly bro. I don't give rat's arse to your opinions and posts. When it was decided not to quote each other you started talking indirectly. Why does it matter to you if I like Rohit or not. Like I said your opinions do not matter to me at all. Absolute trash and I expect it shouldn't to you about mine. Stop being attention seeking hole. Hope you stop being obsessed of me and my opinions. This is an open forum and I may like or dislike a player. Its not like I was criticising Rohit when he is scoring runs in truckloads. Avg of 16 in 9 matches with barely over 100 sr. Anyway as I said I am entitled to my opinion and if you dislike it just ignore it or if you want to feel good downvote it. But better would be to not bother if you want to prove you are not Maniac.

You give yourself way too much importance...sure couple of times we did have a discussion...you did not want to prolong it...I let it go...check who kept egging me on even after I stopped.

I really don't give a fk what you feel about my posts as I say I am neither here to impress anyone or amuse anyone..so don't know why you get the feeling I am trying to get on your nerves....this is a forum....you can easily skip over someone's posts when you think they have nothing of value to add to what you think...When I said haterz I said that in a very generic tone and I wasn't even abusive...don't know why you got offended lol.....so let me clear the misconception...I don't give a fk...so move on

Edited by maniac

4 minutes ago, kira said:

Nah Nah :no: No ignore, more fighting :pop2:

19 minutes ago, velu said:

lets add fire to their fight :secret:

22 minutes ago, kira said:

Ah something we both can agree on:pop2:

@kira You fight everyday. :whack3:  I am a cool poster. :bandit:

1 minute ago, velu said:

expected iyer todo well tis time .. :mad:

Yep, same here. He got start but did not convert. I am not too worried about him though yet because he looks like a quality bat still for 50 overs and of course First class who will soon make his Test debut.

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

You give yourself way too much importance...sure couple of times we did have a discussion...you did not want to prolong it...I let it go...check who kept egging me on even after I stopped.

I really don't give a fk what you feel about my posts as I say I am neither here to impress anyone or amuse anyone..so don't know why you get the feeling I am trying to get on your nerves....this is a forum....you can easily skip over someone's posts when you think they have nothing of value to add to what you think...When I said haterz I said that in a very generic tone and I wasn't even abusive...don't know why you got offended lol.....so let me clear the misconception...I don't give a fk...so move on

Bolded is all false. In other thread you said some Mumbai Indian fans want Rohit to fail and blah blah. You are trying so cute to hide behind generic statement. It was clear whom it was directed. 

BTW about you let me go: :cantstop:

Anyway great to know you don't give a f.uck. Now walk the talk and don't waste my time ever. :two_thumbs_up: