Most Worthless Player of IPL 2017 - [WINNER DECLARED]

Texan

Most Worthless IPL 2017  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most Worthless Player of IPL 2017?

• Ajinkya Rahane
    • MS Dhoni
    • Chris Gayle
    • AB DeVilliers
    • Ishant Sharma
    • Karun Nair
    • Shane Watson
    • Rohit Sharma
    • Tymal Mills
    • Trent Boult
    • Stuart Binny
    • Mandeep Singh
    • Lasith Malinga
    • Someone else

23 minutes ago, speedheat said:

But at least I don't down vote like a loser or a kid lol, down voting shows a quite a bit about chamchas unlimited fun, :giggle: but whatever it is I like you veluji and my chamcha statement is not for you always remember that!!

most down votes are given by haterz .. i never downvote ..

i know a hater who keep downvoting modi posts aka MTC 

18 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Haters? Lol most downvotes are from dhoni chamchas. Just go around and look. I don't downvote either. You really are this deluded?

lol.. once i have to upvote vipers 100s of posts to compenstae the downvotes that he recived from the haterz :sad:

as far as i know , two or three blind haterz downvotes .. aka MTC is the first guy that i noticved

Just now, velu said:

lol.. once i have to upvote vipers 100s of posts to compenstae the downvotes that he recived from the haterz :sad:

as far as i know , two or three blind haterz downvotes .. aka MTC is the first guy that i noticved

Dhoni fans are so insecure...there are so many of them but still insecure about the ones with cricket acumen who see through Dhoni's BS and call spade a spade.

Take a look at Rohit...poor guy gets so much irrational hate...still fans like me keep quiet...and nature take its course like 200's and 16 6's and hattricks and other miracles and just sit back and enjoy.

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dhoni fans are so insecure...there are so many of them but still insecure about the ones with cricket acumen who see through Dhoni's BS and call spade a spade.

Take a look at Rohit...poor guy gets so much irrational hate...still fans like me keep quiet...and nature take its course like 200's and 16 6's and hattricks and other miracles and just sit back and enjoy.

nah .. dhoni fans are cool like cucumber just like him ... maybe one or two exceptions out of thousands of msd fans here .. :poink:

rohit has only one fan here and you know who is that person :phehe:

20 minutes ago, velu said:

It's the same for those dhoni chamchas. They go around Cricket Talk and IPL section downvoting Anti Dhoni posts and upvoting Anti Kohli posts. It's so obvious.

nah .. dhoni fans are cool like cucumber just like him ... maybe one or two exceptions out of thousands of msd fans here .. :poink:

rohit has only one fan here and you know who is that person :phehe:

Dhoni is one of Rohit's fan ,So by default Dhoni fans are Rohit fans.

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

In descending order of uselessness:

1) Rohit Sharma

2) M S Dhoni

3) Yuvraj Singh

4) Surya Kumar Yadav

5) Mohit Sharma

6) Mandeep Singh

Reason for 4,5 and 6 below 2 and 3 is because of the price tag vs return.

Time to kick number 1 out and promote Number 2 to number 1. He is so undeserving!!!!!! :giggle:

Edited by laaloo

30 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Time to kick number 1 out and promote Number 2 to number 1. He is so undeserving!!!!!! :giggle:

Not yet bro. Dhoni too has one brilliant innings. Infact I would rate Dhoni's innings better since he took bhuvi and Hyderabad bowling attack rather than RCB. But if Rohit turns it around from here then sure.

12 minutes ago, BCCI said:

Ok Rohit's name can be struck off 

Bro. Just one innings. Have to wait a bit.

N.B:  I am neutral here unlike some moron who is obsessive about certain players just because of Telegu connection. Funnily that guy calls others racist. Lmao. :rotfl:  Xenophobic of highest order. An average of 16 in 9 matches with SR of 107 before this match and he wants me to call him useful. :rotfl::rotfl: And if not a hater. :cantstop: