Pak ambushes and mutilates 2 Indian soldiers

narenpande1

http://www.news18.com/news/india/bodies-of-two-indian-soldiers-mutilated-by-pakistan-army-1388463.html

Time for TIT for TAT has gone. We must KILL 50 of these b*stard rats for each of our jawan killed. This is the only way to deal with this terrorist country.

why the bloody hell cant we hammer them with high caliber artillery ?? We need to instill GODS fear in these filthy pigs through OVERWHELMING force for each misdemeanor 

Edited by narenpande1

What a rascal evil country !!! We need to strike back ruthlessly, kill 100 of those man pigs for revenge. Show some spine Indian Amy/GOI, no place for nice folk here. One surgical strike isn't enough, we need to pound the enemies non stop. Make them bend, break them FGS.

What the * is the use of having economic might 10-12 times the size of this terrorist country and a defence budget atleast 6 times their size. While we spend billions of dollars on aircraft carriers and submarines - what is needed most in this proxy war this terrorist country is waging on us is limitless supply of ordnance for high caliber artillery to keep killing them like rats for fun.

Our army at the border must be given an overwhelming advantage with limitless ordanance supplies - so much so that for each unprovoked firing from that terrorist country - we rain artillery fire on them for hours and kill many of those pigs.

That is how you instill GODS fear.

I hope someone who matters reads this and implements this ruthlessly. 

Pak army has lost the right to be called a professional army. 

They are just effing mercenaries ...they are  no better than IsIs.

I hope they are made to regret this for very very long.

Pakistan is like a gangrened hole on this earth. Someday the world will make sure it ceases to exist in its present form.The sooner that day comes...the better it is for this world.

i want every ama ki asha type poster in this form to be reminded of this, you have one rouge piece of shithole whence come out rats sub humans who do this to our soldiers and then there are some of us who respect them as a nation. I say balls to them, remove them from our lives.

India is the only the country in the world which takes moral implications into account when it comes to warfare. And when a nation sets such high standards of conduct, they get tested equally severely. Such is the way of life.

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

i want every ama ki asha type poster in this form to be reminded of this, you have one rouge piece of shithole whence come out rats sub humans who do this to our soldiers and then there are some of us who respect them as a nation. I say balls to them, remove them from our lives.

Biggest issue is we have aman ki asha types sitting in Delhi deciding our Pak policy.

I am sure Army would be planning the retaliation asap. But regardless, this is very painful to see every few days. Pakistani are getting out of hand and situation in Kashmir is deteriorating. Can't continue with same set of politicians(PMO and Cabinet ministers) if the situation is not improving. Everyone should be accountable for so many loss of lives be it Politicians or even Armed forces heads who are not able to stop this. Lives of these brave mens must be valued as topmost national priority. Nobody is above it.

Rawalpindi haramkhors are trying to provoke modi into revealing his plans for 2019. Its not going to happen. 

RIP bravehearts. Your death will be avenged spectacularly in 18 months time

Edited by FischerTal

For every embarrassment in Kashmir ind had to do some propaganda against Pak right after that and ind public always totally buy that...

All propaganda against Pakistan brother.

Osama Bin Laden was found in Abbotabad - US Propaganda.

Hakkani Brothers were captured in Lahore - Afghan Propaganda.

Khalid Seikh Mohammed, Ramzi Yusuf and other major terrorists got caught in Karachi - USA propaganda.

Attack on SL cricket team - RAW Propaganda.

Dawood Ibrahim in Karachi - India propaganda

26/11 - False flag operation.

Ajmal Kasab - Raw agent

Blasts in Lahore - RAW agenda to stop PSL in Pak :cantstop:

Blast when Zimb team toured - Transformer blast :hysterical:

In history books, it will go down how peacefool nation Pakistan really was and how entire world was doing only one thing against them #Propaganda

Propaganda - The most taught english language in Pakistan :cantstop:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Asim said:

For every embarrassment in Kashmir ind had to do some propaganda against Pak right after that and ind public always totally buy that...

wow.. audacity to pull everyone to their own level. Modi is at helm, not sharif.. Modi is from RSS outfit, he'll not sell himself for you fakirs.. if anything he must be plotting his next counter punch for you, and all your damn kashmiris and your begairat army...

wait for it...