Cricket Quiz

head coach

Re: Cricket Quiz

>As I said I like him as a person not his style of playing. what was wrong with his style and what different style does Jaysuriya have?? Looks like your fav. player is "Afridi"
None of them are my favourites. I was only making a point and some were trying to twist with bare english.

Re: Cricket Quiz sreekanth was erratic. i was a big fan of his, but he choked more often than not. he did not know when to let go. would go for a six, opposition cappo would move a fielder to that spot and he would try another six in the same place and give a catch. the guy was not a great thinker for sure. had great hand eye coordination and excellent reflexes. that said, he and kapil revolutionized indian approach to ODIs.

Re: Cricket Quiz

Back to quizing... Who was the youngest Indian test cricketer until Sachin showed up in Test?
Maninder Singh
was it? then who was mushtaq mohammed :doh: pardon my ignorance :roll:
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/41318.html he is not Indian holy :lmao: Youngest Indian was Vijay Mehra... then his record was broken by Manninder in 1982-83
Answer is L Sivaramakrishnan (who is the current commentator). Maninder was the youngest until 83. Then siva came into the scene. When Sachin debuted he became the youngest.