Uncapped playing XI of indian young players

velu

2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

No MSD  :aetsch:

Rajpoot in place of thakur. And where is Samson (just 1 t20I). :bumsmack: Iyer hasn't done much.

iyer vs nair , i picked iyer :sad: , not many batsmen doing well when comapred to bolwers

samson is playing forever and guess he will play 3/4 matches well and go back to his usual self

probably we need MSD to guide them :p:

18 minutes ago, velu said:

thampi and thakur r good in death ( yesterday was brainfade ) 

Thakur I have doubts about.

Thampi has a few things going for him, but have to see more. Currently, one of the worst economy rates in IPL.

Edited by Magneto

20 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Thakur I have doubts about.

Thampi has a few things going for him, but have to see more. Currently, one of the worst economy rates in IPL.

he really impressed me in one game where he bowled 4/5 yorkers in an over..

but yesterday fuirst ball went as full toss , lost his mind and kept bowling sloer balls :mad:

2 minutes ago, velu said:

he really impressed me in one game where he bowled 4/5 yorkers in an over..

but yesterday fuirst ball went as full toss , lost his mind and kept bowling sloer balls :mad:

Has some skills. Can bowl sharp yorkers at 140+, the slower ones are good too nowadays, picks key wickets, but somehow ends up getting smashed in every match.

28 minutes ago, DDfan2017 said:

Tripathi

Pant

Kishaan

Jackson

Iyer

Rana

Siraj

Shardul

Ankit Soni (will take chance with him)

Nathu (only for T20s)

Nadeem

I know you are a Michael Jackson fan, but Jackson has done nothing anywhere. Those Vijay Hazare, SMAT, IST, Challenger type tournaments are the path to India-A, not India. Only IPL and India-A lead you to national colours.

Edited by Magneto

5 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I know you are a Michael Jackson fan, but Jackson has done nothing anywhere. Those Vijay Hazare, SMAT, IST, Challenger type tournaments are the path to India-A, not India. Only IPL and India-A lead you to national colours

IPL is just 10 yrs old. What was the path to team India before IPL arrived? IPL should just be an additional validation of all these Vijay Hazare, SMAT, IST, Challenger performances.

7 minutes ago, DDfan2017 said:

IPL is just 10 yrs old. What was the path to team India before IPL arrived? IPL should just be an additional validation of all these Vijay Hazare, SMAT, IST, Challenger performances.

India A was always the path. Irani Cup was taken seriously. At times, U-19 WC was looked at closely too. (Pathan got into the team like that) 

Challenger was the other important tournament. But IPL has now eclipsed Challenger, logically.

Vijay Hazare is anyway just 15 years old; SMAT, IST etc are as old as IPL only. These are second-rung tournaments, providing a talent pool for India-A and IPL.

2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

India A was always the path. Irani Cup was taken seriously. At times, U-19 WC was looked at closely too. (Pathan got into the team like that) 

Challenger was the other important tournament. But IPL has now eclipsed Challenger, logically.

Vijay Hazare is anyway just 15 years old; SMAT, IST etc are as old as IPL only. These are second-rung tournaments, providing a talent pool for India-A and IPL.

But Sheldon Jackson is 30 yrs old. Have scored heavily over the years in Ranji, Duleep and all other domestic cricket. I like his style of batting. And going by his age and experience, I feel he deserves a chance to show his abilities in international cricket.

6 minutes ago, DDfan2017 said:

But Sheldon Jackson is 30 yrs old. Have scored heavily over the years in Ranji, Duleep and all other domestic cricket. I like his style of batting. And going by his age and experience, I feel he deserves a chance to show his abilities in international cricket.

India-A is his way, if he can make the cut.

His FC stats are good, but his List-A stats are weak. T20 stats are - 21 average with an SR of 105. No impressive performance in the IPL yet. Has to step up in whatever opportunities he is getting. Otherwise how would he prove that he is outstanding and deserves chance ahead of others ?