Harsh Goenka takes indirect dig at MS Dhoni once again

TNAmarkFrmIndia

5 minutes ago, Magneto said:

He's looking so grumpy one would think he hasn't been paid.

TBH that is incorrect, All you need to do is watch between the overs. His left hand is directing fielders between the deliveries and balls. The match where he doesnt do that, I have rarely seen RPS doing well.

This just shows He is still captain on field.

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

TBH that is incorrect, All you need to do is watch between the overs. His left hand is directing fielders between the deliveries and balls. The match where he doesnt do that, I have rarely seen RPS doing well.

This just shows He is still captain on field.

He should not do that. It's just for the galleries. No point pretending to run the show when you have been thrown out. A sterner captain than Smith would have asked him to stop this nautanki.

I have seen two RPS matches from the stadium now, anyone can see Smith is running the show. 

16 minutes ago, Magneto said:

He should not do that. It's just for the galleries. No point pretending to run the show when you have been thrown out. A sterner captain than Smith would have asked him to stop this nautanki.

I have seen two RPS matches from the stadium now, anyone can see Smith is running the show. 

I can understand disgust RPS fans have for Dhoni not accepting the captaincy. But my point is Goenkas need to accept that he will go back to "whistle podu" way instead of taking cheap shot in public.

RPS can not be in top of table without his support. But I can guarantee that with new tweet, RPS has hit the wall. Next match on. RPS will loose.

Goenka is the one to be blamed for losses

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

So you accept Your captain has smaller balls then Dhoni :facepalm:

Nobody needs to take a dig at dhoni, dhoni's stats are enough to rattle dhoni chamchas :laugh1:, if some mentions dhoni's strike rate then dhoni chamchas think that it is a dig at dhoni lol , dhoni is to blame for his stats and no one else, blame dhoni

2 hours ago, mishra said:

On serious note, I guess MSD himself has refused money and captaincy of Pune as Mama has said that MSD is King of CSK and will be needed next year.

Goenkas should accept it and be thankfull that he is still contributing and occasionally winning games. These tweets only shows Goenka's are just  termites and leeches

He has played below 100 strike rate in most of the matches so what the heck are you even talking about? Termites and leeches are players who take money and don't perform. And no, its not even a secret MSD was dropped for poor performances, he spoke about captaining in this IPL when he resigned from limited overs as captain

1 hour ago, New guy said:

He has played below 100 strike rate in most of the matches so what the heck are you even talking about? Termites and leeches are players who take money and don't perform. And no, its not even a secret MSD was dropped for poor performances, he spoke about captaining in this IPL when he resigned from limited overs as captain

S/R are meaningless. He plays according to situation. Hpw many games did RPS lost can be attributted to his S/R. When needed he won one game. I remember watching and thinking , no way RPS is going to chase 35+- odd runs in last 3 overs.

And since then things may have changed? Why do you think Srini Mama may not have called him saying that CSK will be back. Smith doesnt gives impression of Warner. He may be verygood captaining Aussie side but captaining a IPL team is different.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, New guy said:

can see real frustartion in your posts .. :p:

hey this is just IPL and you should be worried only if u r supporting :rps: