Hindu Temple Vandalised, Idols Smashed And Thrown Into Sewage In Pakistan's Sindh Province

Gollum

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/hindu-temple-vandalised-in-pakistan/article18300913.ece

https://www.dawn.com/news/1329828/hindu-temple-desecrated-in-sindhs-gharo#comments

Pathetic plight of minorities in Pakistan. :((

If there is one thing good about Modi sarkar, it is easing of migration of persecuted minorities from neighboring countries to India. GOI must take this mission on a war footing. UPA filled our cities with Rohingyas and illegal Bangladeshis, NDA must correct the previous wrongs of UPA.

And this is why all relations with Pakistan should be terminated and isolated regardless of Kashmir.

Even if Kashmir were to be resolved this cockroach nation will continue to exist as Anti-India and Anti-non Sunni.

the problem is too many fantasist in India hoping for a peaceful borderless relationship with this terrorist sh!thole country. It is not possible and will never happen.

Just read the biographies of Babur, Humayun, Akbar, Aurenzeb and all of these invaders. Amount of hate and destruction they did on Hindu temples, it explains why Pakistanis carry the same mentality down the generations. In India, even putting a finger on a single mosque means death for you. But that's the difference between us and them. 

2 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Just read the biographies of Babur, Humayun, Akbar, Aurenzeb and all of these invaders. Amount of hate and destruction they did on Hindu temples, it explains why Pakistanis carry the same mentality down the generations. In India, even putting a finger on a single mosque means death for you. But that's the difference between us and them. 

hmm babri masjid comes to mind though.

3 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

There is an alternate view by a professor on YouTube. He says Aurangzeb only destroyed this temples which were doing business and had large deposits of gold. If he wanted he could have made India temple free. What do we make of this view?

6 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Just thinking why would Pakistanis allow the temples to remain this long. If they hate temples so much, they should have destroyed all in 1947 itself. Why keep them for 70 years and destroy one every year.

Because governments generally don't fund "Destroy all places of worship of all other religions" plans and fund them with government money. But governments such as the one in Pakistan, let destruction of temples happen and do nothing about it, thereby encouraging anti-Hindu sentiments.

By the way, Side question - don't you support Congress party?

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

There is an alternate view by a professor on YouTube. He says Aurangzeb only destroyed this temples which were doing business and had large deposits of gold. If he wanted he could have made India temple free. What do we make of this view?

The Hindu, Sikh and British (christian)  rulers could have made their kingdoms (basically most of Undivided India) mosque free if they wanted. Different sources

The Guru was summoned to Delhi by Aurangzeb on a pretext, but when he arrived, he was offered, "to abandon his faith, and convert to Islam".[3][4] Guru Tegh Bahadur refused, he and his associates were arrested. He was executed on 11 November 1675 before public in Chandni Chowk, Delhi.[1][4]

William Irvine states that Guru Tegh Bahadur was tortured for many weeks while being asked to abandon his faith and convert to Islam; he stood by his convictions and refused, he was then executed.[35][36]

Sikh tradition teaches that the associates of the Guru were also tortured for refusing to convert: Bhai Mati Das was sawed into pieces and Bhai Dayal Das was thrown into a cauldron of boiling water, while Guru Tegh Bahadur was held inside a cage to watch his colleagues suffer.[37] The Guru himself was beheaded in public.[38][39]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru_Tegh_Bahadur

Edited by randomGuy

2 hours ago, Texan said:

Because governments generally don't fund "Destroy all places of worship of all other religions" plans and fund them with government money. But governments such as the one in Pakistan, let destruction of temples happen and do nothing about it, thereby encouraging anti-Hindu sentiments.

By the way, Side question - don't you support Congress party?

No. I do not support congress party.  How about you.  Do you support congress party

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

The Hindu, Sikh and British (christian)  rulers could have made their kingdoms (basically most of Undivided India) mosque free if they wanted. Different sources

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru_Tegh_Bahadur

Fair point. My question remains unanswered. Why did Aurangzeb not destroy all the temples. Why have Pakistanis not destroyed all the temples in 70 years , when their govt does not oppose it.

31 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Fair point. My question remains unanswered. Why did Aurangzeb not destroy all the temples. Why have Pakistanis not destroyed all the temples in 70 years , when their govt does not oppose it.

That would have been the wish but may not have been the capability or the number 1 priority. That would also have meant more unpopularity, more rebellion, more retaliation, more support for Marathas , Khalsa's etc. , More martyrs like Guru Teg Bahadur.

It's not appropriate to say " If he wanted he could have made India temple free. " .

Dont mind but Where r u from btw? Pakistan?

Edited by randomGuy

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

That would have been the wish but may not have been the capability or the number 1 priority. That would also have meant more unpopularity, more rebellion, more retaliation, more support for Marathas , Khalsa's etc. , More martyrs like Guru Teg Bahadur.

It's not appropriate to say " If he wanted he could have made India temple free. " .

Dont mind but Where r u from btw? Pakistan?

Did you see the 2011 WC SF? Haarkarjeetgaye has some significance. I am Indian. Not sure why you thought I am Pakistani. Are you Pakistani?

16 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Just thinking why would Pakistanis allow the temples to remain this long. If they hate temples so much, they should have destroyed all in 1947 itself. Why keep them for 70 years and destroy one every year.

Why haven't ISIS permanently wiped out all Churches in Iraq or Yezidi places of worship?

Edited by MechEng

6 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

What did I just read?

7 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Why did Hitler's Nazi Germany not kill all the jews? Since, Hitler did not kill all the jews, based on your question, it shows that jews were not treated as badly as we are told :dontknow:

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Did you see the 2011 WC SF? Haarkarjeetgaye has some significance. I am Indian. Not sure why you thought I am Pakistani. Are you Pakistani?

Well ur posts suggest you have a Pakistani mindset. I am just stating what I observed.

Destruction is not an easy thing , it require massive resources.Every destruction is met by some kind of resistance so that makes kingdom weak .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk