Players you don't want to see in the IPL ever again.

Brainfade

Off the top of my head:

1.  Chris Gayle - his arrogance always rubbed me the wrong way.  His performance has plummeted enough that no one needs to put up with him anymore. 

2.  Dwayne Smith - the difference between his belly and Raina's?  Raina can still walk.

3.  Mohit Sharma - prolly has the most laborious run up and delivery stride cricket has ever seen.

4.  Harbhajan Singh - other than comic value, am not sure what he adds. (5.86 ER.  Good for another year or two). 

5.  James Faulkner - no wait, I want him to play forever.  Just love watching him get carted all over the park.

Edited by Brainfade

11 minutes ago, Brainfade said:

Off the top of my head:

1.  Chris Gayle - his arrogance always rubbed me the wrong way.  His performance has plummeted enough that no one needs to put up with him anymore. 

2.  Dwayne Smith - the difference between his belly and Raina's?  Raina can still walk.

3.  Mohit Sharma - prolly has the most laborious run up and delivery stride cricket has ever seen.

4.  Harbhajan Singh - other than comic value, am not sure what he adds.

5.  James Faulkner - no wait, I want him to play forever.  Just love watching him get carted all over the park.

Bhajji has an economy rate of 5.86 this IPL, he adds more than enough, get over your blind hatred

Edited by kira

1 hour ago, laaloo said:

Moises Henriques

And all Bangladeshi players

I think Shakib will get another chance...he has been a good performer for KKR and didn't get a chance this year.

Henriques if that happens...I will distribute sweets but then there is a risk of Warner being depressed and not performing :nervous:

Ishant sharma- go play county , n go to temples to thank god that u played 70+ test in ur life

Arvind, dhawal or any other trundler due to whom any talented pacer has to sit out

Aaron- go play county- leave white ball cricket all toghter only

Jayant- no an ideal t20 player as of now, atleast for one season go county will be good for him

Watson- bas ab commentry men career bna 

Pathan bros......jao jaake interview do ki indian team men 6 mnth men wapsi kroge

Gayle

Edited by Ankit_sharma03