Bhuvi is not an international class bowler !!!

velu

Bad bowling yesterday.Dhoni was struggling like always and bhuvi came as his saviour. Two in two. :thinking:

If he cannot handle expired product,I only fear what will he do against quality international hitters in ODI's.

Like every international hitter he has owned these last two seasons bar Dhoni ?

Should really fear lol

15 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Because no bowler has ever been thrashed in a meaningless match?  He is bowling quicker these days and is quite accurate and as long he can remain fit, he should play ODI's and T20's and maybe even Tests. It's  not like we are spoilt for choice when it comes to quality fast bowlers anyway.

I think the longer you spend on icf, the more you learn to ignore certain posters and their threads. Icf ke damaad trolls hai. I just feel pity for poor dhoni fans who fall.for them more than anyone else . 

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Bad bowling yesterday.Dhoni was struggling like always and bhuvi came as his saviour. Two in two. :thinking:

If he cannot handle expired product,I only fear what will he do against quality international hitters in ODI's.

His wickets this season: 

1)RCB:Tymal mills, Stuart binny

2)GL: Jason Roy, Dwayne Smith

3)MI :  Nitish Rana, Kieron Pollard, Dwayne Smith

4)KKR:  S. Narine, Manish Pandey, Colin de Grandhomme

5)Punjab:  H Amla, M Vohra,Glen Maxwell, Mohit Sharma

6)Delhi : Nil

7) RPS : Ben Stokes

8)RCB : Abandoned

9) Punjab : Guptill, Marsh

10) KKR: M Pandey,S Jackson

11) Delhi : Shreyas Iyer

12)RPS : Nil

Apart from Stokes, Maxwell and K Pollard(to a lesser extent) others are not quality hitters. J Roy, Guptill, D Smith are hackish hitters. 

Anyway this is not to put down his performance. The point is No one ever pushed him to the edge like dhoni has.

Also I don't know your definition of 'owning'. I don't see bhuvi owning anyone. I have seen almost every match.He has bowled extremely good at death but he hasn't owned anyone as such. Owning is something what dhoni did to him.

His wickets this season: 

Apart from Stokes, Maxwell and K Pollard(to a lesser extent) others are not quality hitters. J Roy, Guptill, D Smith are hackish hitters. 

Anyway this is not to put down his performance. The point is No one ever pushed him to the edge like dhoni has.

Also I don't know your definition of 'owning'. I don't see bhuvi owning anyone. I have seen almost every match.He has bowled extremely good at death but he hasn't owned anyone as such. Owning is something what dhoni did to him.

What is this monolouge about ? :giggle:

Quoting yourself and arguing with your own post : cantstop:

40 minutes ago, Pollack said:

His wickets this season: 

Pandey,Amla,Guptill arent quality players but Dhoni is :nice:

51 minutes ago, Lord said:

Pandey,Amla,Guptill arent quality players but Dhoni is :nice:

Quality hitters not batsman. Guptill can hit good but he struggles to time in India from whatever I have seen. Of course you would point me to the one innings he played this IPL. But I am not buying it. 

P.S: I am not speed gun fanatic.If you think I am biased against Bhuvi for that.