Bhuvi is not an international class bowler !!!

velu

1 hour ago, BeautifulGame said:

What is this monolouge about ? :giggle:

Quoting yourself and arguing with your own post : cantstop:

Chickening out? :two_thumbs_up:

Apparently I wanted to quote your post. But never mind. You are already chickening out. :two_thumbs_up:

Chickening out? :two_thumbs_up:

Apparently I wanted to quote your post. But never mind. You are already chickening out. :two_thumbs_up:

What's there to chicken out ? Apparently ? Whatever the heck lol

Bhuvi is the purple cap holder and favourite for this season too.Records speak for themselves.

3 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

What's there to chicken out ? Apparently ? Whatever the heck lol

Bhuvi is the orange cap holder and favourite for this season too.Records speak for themselves.

When did I say he is Pink cap holder? :cantstop: Though pink cap would suit 'cute' Bhuvi.

No records don't speak, Recorders speak.

3 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Purple cap I meant obviously.

Honestly no idea about the rest of your post.

Well you said bhuvi has Owned every International hitters these days. I just proved that is not true. I have also watched every match. Like I said he has bowled very good but nothing like owning international hitters at any point. 

Yesterday's match Undakat bowled better than Bhuvi (leading wicket taker)... that says all...

Dhoni bats really well against SRH bowling...

However Bhuvi (for some strange reasons or out of respect) kept on feeding him hit me balls... That short ball which Dhoni swung for a boundary towards square leg was so un-Bhuvi like bowling...

BCCI -BCB politics if not playing Mustafizur is hurting SRH now...

I think the longer you spend on icf, the more you learn to ignore certain posters and their threads. Icf ke damaad trolls hai. I just feel pity for poor dhoni fans who fall.for them more than anyone else . 

Whats your opinion about "bhuvu is not international class" said by one of our posters here

Yesterday's match Undakat bowled better than Bhuvi (leading wicket taker)... that says all...

However Bhuvi (for some strange reasons or out of respect) kept on feeding him hit me balls... That short ball which Dhoni swung for a boundary towards square leg was so un-Bhuvi like bowling...

Pretty sure Mustafizur has joined the Bangladesh team in England for CT preparations.

don't just go by scorecard ..

undakat was bowling shyte .. got lucky

2 hours ago, asterix said:

if Undakat bowled well , then it has to be a bowling pitch and cant express in words how msd dismantled the best bowler in a bowler friendly pitch :aha:

I know Shami fans won't like this and neither Bumrah fans, but Bhuvi is the best Indian bowler.

Bumrah is the best death bowler and Shami is good bowler who has off days.

But reason I pick bhuvi is because he can bowl with both new ball and old bowl and in death. He puts pressure on one side and might not get wickets but will keep the runrate in check and bowlers from other end will be attacked and will find themselves taking wickets.

This is a point which many fans don't consider as they simply just log on to statsguru and check the averages of bowlers.

Since Bumrah doesn't bowl as well with the new ball, I pick Bhuvi as a more complete ODI/t20 bowler who is at his best in all the situations.

Bhuvi is India's best.

@velu this one thread will take your reputation points to negative...watch out Radhika ji is coming after you with an iron belan 

chakla-and-belan.jpg

Velu is just using him for click bait tics...:bebored:

His need for constant attention:nevermind:

Damn neither of you got the point of the thread lol

This isn't Velu's opinion.He isn't saying Bhuvi isn't international class (That would demean Dhoni's knock technically).

He is saying someone else said and projecting their thoughts :cantstop:

Read the OP again lol