Confessions of Virat Kohli !!!

velu

It's really disheartening; I don't know what to say in games like these anymore. It's happening many a times now for our liking. Anything we are trying with the bat is not working, the whole squad is trying to be positive but we're not finding a way to make a big score. Wickets are falling too quickly, I can't pinpoint anything, we're trying to be as positive as we can. Our preparations have been similar to what we did last year, but what matters is what you do on the field and this season has been against what we've wanted. We let ourselves down with the bat once again, I've not seen so many collapses for a team in one season. We didn't plan anything specific against any bowler. AB smokes those balls more often than not (to the ball he got out). Sandeep bowled really well, he pitched it in the right areas. You don't really understand what to do in times like these.

:cantstop::cantstop:

@Viper   @sscomp32  @Sidhoni  @speedheat  @BeautifulGame 

a4s_RECONCILIATION0_214491a_8col.jpg

Edited by velu

13 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Damn sure kohli will improve his flaws, he is one of the hardest working person around. as gollum bhai mentioned he is honest and will work harder.

no doubts about this ..

but cant train your mind beyond some level .. not everyone is born streetsmart :p:

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

damn what's wrong?? icf on taptalk is not notifying me about you're quotes

i disabled notifications in tapatalk actually , i hate to see the icons with notifications :p:

i am getting two notifications for everything in browser  :mad:

i disabled notifications in tapatalk actually , i hate to see the icons with notifications :p:

i am getting two notifications for everything in browser  :mad:

Okzzz but I am missing your quotes dear please enable it

It's good that Kohli faced this situation in IPL, & not in odi or test series.

He should not back certain players just because they are his friends. There were reports that he wanted Nehra in the squad for champion trophy instead of Shami.

He should select the best possible 11 players. 

Hope he has learnt his lesson early in his captaincy tenure