Sign in to follow this  
Rasgulla

Should Kohli be removed as captain?

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

On side note, Gambhir is the best captain India never had for a long period. His only captaincy assignment and India won 5-0 against NZ. Now thats some record. 

Couldn't agree more. I was shocked when DD let Gambhir walk as well. I thought he was the guy around whom you build the franchise the same way CSK did with Dhoni. He's a Delhi guy, wonderful captain and has an eye for talent. Getting Gambhir was the best decision KKR ever made.

2 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Couldn't agree more. I was shocked when DD let Gambhir walk as well. I thought he was the guy around whom you build the franchise the same way CSK did with Dhoni. He's a Delhi guy, wonderful captain and has an eye for talent. Getting Gambhir was the best decision KKR ever made.

It was no brainer for KKR to pick him but absolute clueless thing by DD to look oblivious while pulling up with their gazillion other clueless trades which they did over the years trying to look world beaters. 

Worst management so far.

They have matched the local cricket mangement there in Delhi, The DDCA, pretty well in terms of being absolute fatuous. I don't know whats still ailing them that they unceasingly pick some extremely vicious picks. 

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

It was no brainer for KKR to pick him but absolute clueless thing by DD to look oblivious while pulling up with their gazillion other clueless trades which they did over the years trying to look world beaters. 

Worst management so far.

They have matched the local cricket mangement there in Delhi, The DDCA, pretty well in terms of being absolute fatuous. I don't know whats still ailing them that they unceasingly pick some extremely vicious picks. 

Delhi wasted likes of Kedar Jadhav and Suryakumar Yadav as well. They aren't good at evaluating their own local talent and that's why a guy like Nitish Rana is scoring runs for Mumbai. Both DD and Delhi are clueless.

4 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Delhi wasted likes of Kedar Jadhav and Suryakumar Yadav as well. They aren't good at evaluating their own local talent and that's why a guy like Nitish Rana is scoring runs for Mumbai. Both DD and Delhi are clueless.

Yeh to baat sahi hai..

21 hours ago, Viper said:

How useless was he tonight and through out the whole season... 

Slow pitch with 3 spinners couldn't even get Bowler out

Narine made fastest 50 from 13 balls record in whole T20 format.. leaving out yuvi 6 6s

Pathetic captaincy.. 

2 wins out of 13 Games :no: looks like he is about to cry

Need to look for different options even for India can't trust this guy as captain 

IMP points

1. Took over captaincy in 2012..been choking since day 1

2. Has lowest score of 49 this 2017

3. Couldn't even chase 138 

4. RCB won just 2 matches ( watson was captain for one of them)

5. Couldn't even get Narine out.. Fastest 50 in whole IPl 10 seasons or any T20 in the world.

Agree he is really struggling this year as a batsman and captain. Pathetic against Aussies averaging only 9 and even worse ipl

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.