20 members have voted

1. 1. Next IPL team should be

• Gujarat (Ahmedabad/Rajkot)
    • Pune
    • Kochi (Kerala)
    • Indore (Madya Pradesh)
    • Bhubaneswar / Cuttack (Odisa)
    • Some other team

As mentioned in the thread even if IPL decides to go for 10 teams next season , Pune and Gujarat teams will be scrapped and fresh bids will be called for 2 new teams .

In such case which should be the 2 cities /states that deserve new IPL teams .

I don't think Pune deserve a team since Mumbai already have one for Maharashtra.

Both Gujarat and MP (Indore ) deserve new IPL teams first.

Pick the city u think that deserves the most to be part of IPL

Edited by BeautifulGame

I would like to see kochi tuskers or any other Kerala team as I still feel that their is a huge potential in Kerala for pace bowlers, Kerala alone has given us tinu yohanan and srisanth and now thampi and warrior, I would like to see some genuinely fast bowlers being unleashed from kerala.

Ranchi Please. Its crazy that one of the most populated areas does not have a team. And there are a lot of players from the state so there would be no problem for crowd loyalties.  I know MSD cant leave CSK but still there are players who can gather crowd. Also seeing how starved this area is for cricket, it would be great for crowd to get behind a team. 

Ranchi Please. Its crazy that one of the most populated areas does not have a team. And there are a lot of players from the state so there would be no problem for crowd loyalties.  I know MSD cant leave CSK but still there are players who can gather crowd. Also seeing how starved this area is for cricket, it would be great for crowd to get behind a team. 

I am not sure it will be fair to have a team for Ranchi before Patna or Lucknow/Kanpur

Both bigger states /cities with much bigger population as well.

I am not sure it will be fair to have a team for Ranchi before Patna or Lucknow/Kanpur

Both bigger states /cities with much bigger population as well.

Patna doesn't have even a ranji level ground yet. The moinul haq stadium needs at least 2/3 years to get ready. :( All bihar people have to be content with ranchi/jharkhand when it comes to cricket. Also it's dhoni's hometown so can get a push.

Regarding kanpur/lucknow yes they can be a team but there are already 2 north indian teams so there needs to be an east India team and one from central India where they have none. South already has 3 and west 2.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk