BCCI announces India squad for Champions Trophy 2017

Is the Indian CT2017 squad selection satisfactory?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are you overall happy with the CT2017 indian Squad?

• Yes
    • No

Good team and as expected for Champions trophy.

There was no way Yuvi or MSD would be dropped for Champ trophy considering we only had 1 odi series like 4 months back.

Dont think we could have taken Kuldeep or Pant at this moment.

There time will come after this tourney as surely Yuvi isnt long term.

MSD i still think has his value in ODI and wouldnt be dropped.

Happy with the team but also think we are not winning this as other teams like Australia, SA and Eng have moved ahead because of Bashers which we lack right now.

Pant after watching in IPL needs time, i wanted him in team during England tour but now i feel Kid needs just 1 more season of Domestics to toughen up.

Just now, kira said:

Yeah right, captaincy inputs, lol typical chamcha looking to justify the selection of his idol, all the captaincy inputs and experience won't compensate for his pathetic form

I'm not a Dhoni fan fyi. Give me a valid player with WK skills of Dhoni and experience of playing in England.

Just now, StriKe said:

I'm not a Dhoni fan fyi. Give me a valid player with WK skills of Dhoni and experience of playing in England.

Experience doesn't count for Sh!ts , even yuvi has experience of playing in england then why did you question his selection, pant, kishan, samson  have all done better than dhoni if you really want a valid player with wk skills

Just now, DDfan2017 said:

Ghanta great. Wahi Ashwin will keep in bowling at leg stump.will go for 60 runs without any wicket. Jadeja might bowl few tight overs, but then again will be too predictable.

Worst spin attack for ODIs:wall:

Who cares about spin, spin is for support, jadeja and ashwin can provide a good support to pace attack of bumrah, shami and bhuvi, I am most excited to see India's bowling this team

Just now, DDfan2017 said:

Ghanta great. Wahi Ashwin will keep in bowling at leg stump.will go for 60 runs without any wicket. Jadeja might bowl few tight overs, but then again will be too predictable.

Worst spin attack for ODIs:wall:

Ashwin was awesome in CWC 2015 and CT 2013. He turns up on the big stage. Remember how he won us the finals in CT 2013? Probably among all Indian bowlers past and present no one has a record comparable to his in ICC events.