Why are we ignoring Sid Kaul?

maniac

The guy hits 140 K's......has a good yorker and slower ball...has been taking wickets regularly...I mean he is not a trundler by any means.

While obviously Thampi,Sangwan and Siraj have been impressive...Nathu and Keljoriya have hardly played....Kaul has been chipping away with more impressive performances.

Definetely has more upside than the Sandeep Sharmas,Natarajans and Kulkarnis of the world.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

The guy hits 140 K's......has a good yorker and slower ball...has been taking wickets regularly...I mean he is not a trundler by any means.

While obviously Thampi,Sangwan and Siraj have been impressive...Nathu and Keljoriya have hardly played....Kaul has been chipping away with more impressive performances.

Definetely has more upside than the Sandeep Sharmas,Natarajans and Kulkarnis of the world.

Based on what? Sandeep Sharma is nowhere near Natrajan and Kulkarni.

Edited by Ultimate_Game

Just now, Ultimate_Game said:

Again based on what? Is it the same way Rayudu was supposed to be better than Jadhav coz Jadhav had no "X factor"? :hmmm: 

basic cricket acumen 101- 125K will not cut it in international cricket.

Sure if you can bat like Grandhomme,Bhatia,Binny etc even then

Just now, maniac said:

basic cricket acumen 101- 125K will not cut it in international cricket.

Sure if you can bat like Grandhomme,Bhatia,Binny etc even then

Maybe you need to start watching the games. When I saw Sandeep bowl against RCB his speed range was 128-137 kph.

Just now, Ultimate_Game said:

Maybe you need to start watching the games. When I saw Sandeep bowl against RCB his speed range was 128-137 kph.

You came up with that to prove a point 128 with the effort ball at 137 :hysterical:

Sorry not good enough. Unless the pitch is a lawn...no use....may be Pakistani or WI hacks might fall for it once in a while but other batsmen will absolutely murder him

You came up with that to prove a point 128 with the effort ball at 137 :hysterical:

Sorry not good enough. Unless the pitch is a lawn...no use....may be Pakistani or WI hacks might fall for it once in a while but other batsmen will absolutely murder him

Absolutely spot on

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

1. I don't see IPL being played on lawn :dontknow: 

2. There are no Pak hacks at IPL but Sandeep has consistently outbowled the likes of Kaul, Aaron, Thampi, Sangwan etc. and has been doing so for the last 3-4 years

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

1. I don't see IPL being played on lawn :dontknow: 

2. There are no Pak hacks at IPL but Sandeep has consistently outbowled the likes of Kaul, Aaron, Thampi, Sangwan etc. and has been doing so for the last 3-4 years

Unadkut has an IPL hattrick now and has 2 IPL 5 wicket hauls....you want him to get another shot?

Wasn't kaul the bowler who got nervous against Ishant sharma's batting:biggrin: in the last over vs punjab and started bowling wides :giggle: before getting 1 right to get lord ishant bowled, seems to be a bit nervy under pressure, needs time to develop

He is one of those who will look ordinary on tv but is actually an effective bowler. He needs a stint with India A in 50 over cricket so he can play against different oppositions  and bowl long spells in a List A environment.

Surely has skills and is a thinking bowler who is a bit raw still and needs to be given some attention.