Vijay Shankar's got the IT factor

maniac

Batting looks ok but, Can any one shade a light on his bowling please?? Pace?? Seam movement etc??

I can only see from what I have seen on Ranji.

He bowls generally around 125ks -130ks mostly.Mostly a swing bowler but has decent height so can generate decent bounce.

He is a batsman who can bowl.

He bowls generally around 125ks -130ks mostly.Mostly a swing bowler but has decent height so can generate decent bounce.

Thanxzzzz,

Poor pace he'll have to improve it, I am deeply impressed by his batting he looks quality but if he improve his pace say if he bowls around 131 to 136k and gets it to swing with bounce then he will be must for team India

Nothing special in bowling. Does not hit proper lengths. Pace is of a trundler.  

Thanxzzzz, BG just quoted me about his pace he is quality though and can always improve his pace if he works hard. So finally after that nightmare called Bunny we have two quality all rounders

9 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

He was bowling at 135 + speeds in VHA & SMA tournament.He was mostly economical & was always among wickets.

I had watched his bowling against Mumbai & he looked good against inform Mumbai batsman.He was more effective than front line TN pacer's

He was bowling at 135 + speeds in VHA & SMA tournament.He was mostly economical & was always among wickets.

I had watched his bowling against Mumbai & he looked good against inform Mumbai batsman.He was more effective than front line TN pacer's

:nice:

I couldn't catch much of SMA .Great best if he has improved on his pace.Nice to know.

The TNPL is scheduled for July this year.So will have a good opportunity to look at his bowling then.

With his batting ability x if he can bowl 135+ regularly ,could be a huge boon to Indian team.

5 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Lol, many including me have long been asking him to be played as the batting allrounder in Indian team. Try better next time :phehe:

Did you sign off on him?

i didn't watch him in domestics, I didn't see his stats...just 2-3 shots and saw that zip....you can just tell it and feel it...it's all cricket acumen...no calculators or nothing.

as I said signed off in a big way on him.

thr kids got it