BCCI DESTROYED BY CoA:SOUTH AFRICANS LEAVE IPL AS CSA DOESN’T RELAX DEADLINE

Malcolm Merlyn

5 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Atleast read ICF threads.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/index.php?/topic/99478-CSA's-Haroon-Lorgat-Threatens-to-"reconsider"-support-to-IPL-if-BCCI-doesnt-"Support"-CSA's-T20-League

CSA wants "support and blessing" , Are they expecting flowers and letters?

CSA will support IPL no matter what, They get money due to their players. We should send our players who aren't part of National team that time.

CSA wants "support and blessing" , Are they expecting flowers and letters?

CSA will support IPL no matter what, They get money due to their players. We should send our players who aren't part of National team that time.

CSA will reconsider sending players to IPL if India doesnt send its players.

Indian players should miss home season and play in SA?Right.

PS:Are you trained by Ram Guha?

21 minutes ago, kira said:

We won't miss him, 2 centuries both in loss, please take amla bhai away from our team 

Punjab will barely score anything without him to begin with. :laugh1:

Both his innings were great even from Strike rate parameter. :phew:

Atleast read ICF threads.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/index.php?/topic/99478-CSA's-Haroon-Lorgat-Threatens-to-"reconsider"-support-to-IPL-if-BCCI-doesnt-"Support"-CSA's-T20-League

You should seriously read the articles instead of just click bait titles

No where did Haroot actually say that.He just refused to answer a click bait question basically lol

In the same article Largoot himself is saying he enjoys great relationship with BCCI now.

None of these even matter anyway.IPL is about Indian players and they are it's USP.

Any team wanting to have it back it's players for whatever reason is their prerogative.

Foreign players flock to IPL becoz of its pay not becoz of BCCI bullying.

You should seriously read the articles instead of just click bait titles

No where did Haroot actually say that.He just refused to answer a click bait question basically lol

In the same article Largoot himself is saying he enjoys great relationship with BCCI now.

None of these even matter anyway.IPL is about Indian players and they are it's USP.

Any team wanting to have it back it's players for whatever reason is their prerogative.

Foreign players flock to IPL becoz of its pay not becoz of BCCI bullying.

I read the article.Lorgat did say that csa will reconsider.Ofcourse he will say he has great relations with bcci.What do you want to him to say?We loathe bcci?

Lorgat gives a veiled threat to bcci.Bcci loses vote in ICC.CSA refuses to extend deadline.All coincidences.Right?

I read the article.Lorgat did say that csa will reconsider.Ofcourse he will say he has great relations with bcci.What do you want to him to say?We loathe bcci?

Lorgat gives a veiled threat to bcci.Bcci loses vote in ICC.CSA refuses to extend deadline.All coincidences.Right?

No he never said CSA will reconsider from what I read.Definitely not in the article u linked.Can u post the quotes ?

Anyway that's remote.Its their prerogative.If they think they can compensate IPL earnings of their players themselves.Good for them.

Matters zilch to IPL .

No he never said CSA will reconsider from what I read.Definitely not in the article u linked.Can u post the quotes ?

Anyway that's remote.Its their prerogative.If they think they can compensate IPL earnings of their players themselves.Good for them.

He did say it.Not in those words though.He put in lots of ifs and buts.The interview was on tv.The news itself was only covered by couple of msm.

This is just the start.Reduce the time of participation.Arm twist bcci.

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

CSA will reconsider sending players to IPL if India doesnt send its players.

Indian players should miss home season and play in SA?Right.

PS:Are you trained by Ram Guha?

I specifically said players who aren't part of National squad, Gambhir, Raina, Yusuf and Bhajji can go to South Africa and play their T20 leagues right? Kohli and his team can continue with their home season.

I had to google who is Ram Guha :dontknow: 

Was south africa supposed to tour us?

Edited by StriKe

I specifically said players who aren't part of National squad, Gambhir, Raina, Yusuf and Bhajji can go to South Africa and play their T20 leagues right? Kohli and his team can continue with their home season.

I had to google who is Ram Guha :dontknow: 

Was south africa supposed to tour us?

So these players should skip First class matches?

3 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

BCCI had requested a extension.

And it was refused.

I don't know how the writer is jumping to such a conclusion when the most obvious reason is they have other commitments which were conveyed to the BCCI prior to the tournament.