Bengal Politics | Mamta | Islamisation | RSS | General discussion thread

Gollum

On 2017-6-22 at 0:06 AM, Tibarn said:

Darjeeling is on fire with the demand for a separate Gorkhaland state from W. Bengal. 

What are INC and BJP positions on Gorkhaland state? 

BJP always supports division of states for administrative purpose.Atleast that's what they said during Telengana issue

That should be the way as well.Need 50-60 states in India for effective administration and faster growth.

Not sure about Congress.

2 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

BJP always supports division of states for administrative purpose.Atleast that's what they said during Telengana issue

That should be the way as well.Need 50-60 states in India for effective administration and faster growth.

Not sure about Congress.

What India definitely does not need, is a state of its own in Cooch Behar/Chicken's neck, cutting off the 7 sisters from the mainland.

Communal violence in West Bengal over ‘objectionable’ Facebook post, Centre rushes paramilitary troops

Communal violence broke out in North 24 Parganas district of West Bengal on Tuesday over a Facebook post prompting Centre to rush 300 paramilitary personnel to the spot to pacify the situation. 

Demographics in Basirhat.....70% peacefuls, 30% rest.

2000 peacefuls torch more than 500 Hindu homes and shops, molest Hindu women and burn a police station and 7 police vehicles. This is like the 3rd instance of anti Hindu pogrom in that state in the past 6 months. 

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/communal-violence-in-west-bengal-following-objectionable-facebook-post-centre-rushes-paramilitary-troops-4735264/

http://www.hindustantimes.com/kolkata/mob-goes-on-rampage-in-bengal-over-blasphemous-fb-post-mamata-alleges-governor-threat/story-iLlMCJgdwcbHycmlwRJS0O.html

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/communal-violence-in-wb-centre-rushes-paramilitary-troops/articleshow/59442516.cms

The blasphemy nonsense is the Islamist equivalent of Hindutva's cow and anti conversion laws. It should have no place in a civilized society. People who believe in God should let him take care of any insults to him, rather than handing out 'justice' . 

It's almost an irremediable path that India is trodding upon where the society is becoming radicalized and polarized amongst various factions. There is so much of anger seething within an unemployed, uneducated youth which comprises the majority of our voting population that the future of India is a scary and probable  civil war.

Bengal is finished. Not that Ropers will force another partition (I mean they are welcome to try if they wish to meet the 72 hooris promised to them sooner than later) but WB is going to become a ghetto. Thats why I'm all for gorkhaland. 

Kerala is another trouble spot (with 42% of new children being of the green variety). Malluland will also become a ghetto. Fortunately, it will easier to contain that problem with it being not contiguous to a foreign entity. 

17 minutes ago, someone said:

They just want blasphemy laws in India. Already practiced unofficial in several parts of country. So when people say justice for all, it should be realized that one community demands a special  kind of justice which is dangerous....

Super secular Nehru already made blasphemy laws in India. Look up 295a of the IPC. Now his fanboys pretend that they are protectors of free speech :laugh:

How can an fb post lead to so much drama? I mean worst is said and written daily.

Bangladeshi immigrants need to learn  from Nepali immigrants about adjusting and living in India.

If you can't mix in the society then leave the country.

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

How can an fb post lead to so much drama? I mean worst is said and written daily.

Bangladeshi immigrants need to learn  from Nepali immigrants about adjusting and living in India.

If you can't mix in the society then leave the country.

I don't think these are Bdeshi immigrants but local born n bred. 

20 minutes ago, Texy said:

I don't think these are Bdeshi immigrants but local born n bred. 

Regardless it goes for all, but I am pretty sure many people revolting would be involved from elsewhere too but we will not know the full info.  How the hell people get so offended an fb post. 

And then there are people holding candle light vigils for a lone person killed over seat squabbles and proclaiming muslims are living in fear in India. Be it Kashmir or WBengal or Azad Maidan or Meerut on Eid, they are first one to riot on streets. Fear, my ass.. If not for twitterattis we wouldn't know the extent of these riots (seven killed already over a FB post!). The MSM is downplaying these incidents, but a beef/cow vigilantes (who are safguarding their own property) get headlines.

Edited by coffee_rules