Learn the basics, do not get run out like MS Dhoni

Cricketics

31 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

I wont even call it a bad phase. Just caught unaware and was unlucky that shami hit it. Brilliant from shami. :cheer: . To those mocking Just try to remember when was the last time he got run out and people will know how great he was in running. :giggle: 

He was running partners out regularly though. :giggle:

9 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Don't speak gibberish in a serious thread. Provide proof with stats.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

Rahul Tripathi and Manoj Tiwari in other match. 

Anyway, What a great achievement for Dhoni? Otherwise there are players who get run out on a daily basis. Dhoni is the only player who doesn't get run out often. If you look at stats all the players get out only in one way that is run out. This is clear proof of how great dhoni is in running. Bolt should just play cricket and not get run out which will entitle him a certificate of great running. :nice:

Edited by Pollack

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Has happened with so many big player again lynch mobbing begins......

The guy has been one of the best runner btw the wkts . During bad phases such things. 

To the greatest of the greatest player such ordinary things have happened

Thats not the point of the thread. Point of the thread is "learn the basics".

If there are any youngsters, they can learn from this mistake.

Nothing to offend anyone, for me Dhoni is one of the best runners between the wicket, but this is about sharing what is wrong and hence i shared. Youngsters on ICF can learn from this, that you do not have to watch the ball till the end. 

Not every day you see such dismissals and hence it is shared. 

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

Rahul Tripathi and one more player in other match. 

Anyway, What a great achievement for Dhoni? Otherwise there are players who get run out on a daily basis. Dhoni is the only player who doesn't get run out often. If you look at stats all the players get out only in one way that is run out. This is clear proof of how great dhoni is in running. Bolt should just play cricket and not get run out which will entitle him a certificate of great running. :nice:

Again random gibberish to make yourself feel better. So sad. Still no proof of getting others run out "regularly" :giggle:

6 hours ago, Magneto said:

I think it's equally win-win and lose-lose for Dhoni fans. No way to come out of it unscathed.

I think it's better if dhoni fans decide what's better for them not someone who is famous for trolling :giggle:

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Has happened with so many big player again lynch mobbing begins......

The guy has been one of the best runner btw the wkts . During bad phases such things. 

To the greatest of the greatest player such ordinary things have happened

You mean Dhoni did it intentionally right? I have to agree. He is too fit and too fat runner for this to happen otherwise

Edited by New guy

3 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Again random gibberish to make yourself feel better. So sad. Still no proof of getting others run out "regularly" :giggle:

Run outs don't happen "regularly". You would like to demand so many instances but runouts even otherwise don't happen regularly like say LBW or Caught. Already said he has run two partners out and one time himself in 13 games.I can only laugh if you want 13 runouts for 13 games to prove its "regular".

Edited by Pollack

1 hour ago, asterix said:

The look on Smith's face when Dhoni intentionally got out says it all... :dontknow:

Never trust Dhoni...

I think Dhoni's reaction was more telling. Have you ever seen him react like that even in international matches? He was desperate to say it was a mistake, he was giving all sorts of reactions. Chor ki daadhi mai tinka

9 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Thats not the point of the thread. Point of the thread is "learn the basics".

If there are any youngsters, they can learn from this mistake.

Nothing to offend anyone, for me Dhoni is one of the best runners between the wicket, but this is about sharing what is wrong and hence i shared. Youngsters on ICF can learn from this, that you do not have to watch the ball till the end. 

Not every day you see such dismissals and hence it is shared. 

well those people will do the same mistake.

Every cricketer always does the basic mistake

head falling

wrist position 

run ups

not grounding the bat

Now this is the god of cricket doing pretty much the same ......happens to every one

The other day we went on at pant.......now this sehwag

Happens to everyone 

Look at these 2 legends of the game...........basic ki MC BC

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

He saw fielder is Shami and took it a but easy. Didn't expect him to hit the stumps.

BINGO. I thought the same, Shami has rarely hit like that in internationals. If it was Yadav he wouldn't have taken a chance. 

32 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

BINGO. I thought the same, Shami has rarely hit like that in internationals. If it was Yadav he wouldn't have taken a chance. 

or even Mohit Sharma. Yadav and Mohit both are top outfielders. 3rd is Rahul Shukla. These 3 are the best fielders in India among fast bowlers.

Just now, rkt.india said:

or even Mohit Sharma. Yadav and Mohit both are top outfielders. 3rd is Rahul Shukla. These 3 are the best fielders in India among fast bowlers.

Yeah how can i forget Mohit in the world cup.