6 Aligarh Men Thrashed For Skinning Buffalo, Case Against Them, Not Mob

Haarkarjeetgaye

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Tamil Nadu: Denied entry into temple, 250 Dalit families want to convert to Islam

Worshipping in some TN temples still a mirage for dalits

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Worshipping-in-some-TN-temples-still-a-mirage-for-dalits/articleshow/53838888.cms

Forward thinking indeed!

Hate mud slinging and always wish the best for south India. And never want to pin out how south could be worse than north. But these couple of Southie posters here, who really are small in their minds, vicitiate the atmosphere.

Grow up, stop this north-south competition please. Rest of people (apart from you two) do not think on these lines. Thanks.

Even South is fcuk*ed but in small villages, Child marriages, Caste fights and racism. Hopefully next generation change by having proper education.

I never seen Cow vigilantes and anti-romeo squads a years before.. Why are they suddenly popping up?

Why the mob is allowed? Why are they above the law?

Why not make a police complaint ? Let them arrest the people for animal cruelty ?

Edited by StriKe

30 minutes ago, StriKe said:

Even South is fcuk*ed but in small villages, Child marriages, Caste fights and racism. Hopefully next generation change by having proper education.

I never seen Cow vigilantes and anti-romeo squads a years before.. Why are they suddenly popping up?

Why the mob is allowed? Why are they above the law?

Why not make a police complaint ? Let them arrest the people for animal cruelty ?

Do you support illegal slaughter? Do you support animal cruetly? Can police alone solve the problem? Should there be no fear of Physical pain for the pain these people inflict on animals?

Which individual here have you seen supporting private anti-romeo squads?Afaik, if anyone at all, it is only the police who is doing this work now.

How does north vs. south come into this? Why bring it when you are also as bad? And even otherwise, shouldn't the emphasis be on solutions rather than belittling other regions? And can you even belittle, because all I think 'beautifulgame' and you are doing is showing how small you yourself are?

2 hours ago, StriKe said:

Yeah we have retards but Karuna is atheist.

We don't have backward thinking, Anti-romeo squad, cow vigilantes..WTF is this ****? Why they are above law?  Now Hindi imposition.

No thanks.  BJP stay in North.

You have very limited knowledge of how Malayam Singh yadav and akilesh ruled.

Two bit.

1. Yogi has clearly said that some of the old goons are just using saffron colour. He will come after them as soon as he got enough evidence.

2. Most people hurt were non muslims. The slaughter was done illegally. And blood was allowed to go via standard road side open gutter.

3 hours ago, StriKe said:

Yeah we have retards but Karuna is atheist.

We don't have backward thinking, Anti-romeo squad, cow vigilantes..WTF is this ****? Why they are above law?  Now Hindi imposition.

No thanks.  BJP stay in North.

Anti romeo squad? What is wrong about it? 

Do you support illegal slaughter? Do you support animal cruetly? Can police alone solve the problem? Should there be no fear of Physical pain for the pain these people inflict on animals?

Which individual here have you seen supporting private anti-romeo squads?Afaik, if anyone at all, it is only the police who is doing this work now.

How does north vs. south come into this? Why bring it when you are also as bad? And even otherwise, shouldn't the emphasis be on solutions rather than belittling other regions? And can you even belittle, because all I think 'beautifulgame' and you are doing is showing how small you yourself are?

Ok leave out North vs South.

Did I say what they did is right? How can you say I'm supporting Animal cruelty?

You didn't answer me, Why mob system is allowed? Why are they above law? Can group of ten people and go lynch a rapist? Shall we take the law on our hands?

Govt should support the police and stop animal cruelty. Police is public servant not the mobs.

Two bit.

1. Yogi has clearly said that some of the old goons are just using saffron colour. He will come after them as soon as he got enough evidence.

2. Most people hurt were non muslims. The slaughter was done illegally. And blood was allowed to go via standard road side open gutter.

Call the police, make a formal complaint and follow the laws.. Why does public have mob mentality? They should be arrested too for attacking common man.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Anti romeo squad? What is wrong about it? 

What's Wrong? Why you need it in the beginning? I saw these squads attacking when brother and sister walking/travelling together.

What rights do they have to barge into someone's private property or rooom and attack them?

It's their personal life..Who are these mobs?

^ where did you saw those squads? On some news channel? Or personally.

Anti Romeo squad is police force getting rid of those good for nothing  goon type teens who sit on their bikes pass comments at points where teen/late teens/ early twenties girl go ( like colleges/ school/coaching and girl zones).

There may have been few incorrect implementations exceptions but mostly it has worked keeping girls safe. Benefits outweigh exceptions by miles. It should be implemented in every state. FYKI, case of exception have dropped  too

1 hour ago, StriKe said:

Call the police, make a formal complaint and follow the laws.. Why does public have mob mentality? They should be arrested too for attacking common man.

Police did come and arrest culprits. Lets talk on practicality. In india when a thief is caught, people beat him till police arrives. When police arrives, It arrest the thieves amd mob goes home.

so how what happened in this case is different?

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Police did come and arrest culprits. Lets talk on practicality. In india when a thief is caught, people beat him till police arrives. When police arrives, It arrest the thieves amd mob goes home.

Should start arresting the mobs and letting them spend a few days in jail for illegal vigilantism and taking the law into their own hands.

19 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Should start arresting the mobs and letting them spend a few days in jail for illegal vigilantism and taking the law into their own hands.

You talk to implement American system and values in India. Thats completely illogical and absurd.

Why, just check how much America spends per 1000 of population in policing and judiciary and intelligence.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

You talk to implement American system and values in India. Thats completely illogical and absurd.

Why, just check how much America spends per 1000 of population in policing and judiciary and intelligence.

It is neither absurd or illogical. There is nothing 'illogical' in saying every single individual who breaks the law, should be penalized. And last i checked, vigilantism is breaking the law. 

That India cannot implement it today, due to logistical difficulties, does not take away from the correctness of the position or the fact that we should strive towards it.

Tell me, if we want to strive towards 'no hungry children, no trafficked women', why can't we strive towards 'no vigilantism' either ?

7 hours ago, mishra said:

^ where did you saw those squads? On some news channel? Or personally.

Anti Romeo squad is police force getting rid of those good for nothing  goon type teens who sit on their bikes pass comments at points where teen/late teens/ early twenties girl go ( like colleges/ school/coaching and girl zones).

There may have been few incorrect implementations exceptions but mostly it has worked keeping girls safe. Benefits outweigh exceptions by miles. It should be implemented in every state. FYKI, case of exception have dropped  too

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/300317/up-cops-on-anti-romeo-drive-harass-brother-sister-demand-bribe.html

An incident came to light in Uttar Pradesh's Rampur district where a boy and her sister were harassed and forcefully taken to the police station.

The duo, who had travelled from their village to Rampur to buy medicines, was sitting on the roadside when two cops harassed them in the name of anti-Romeo drive.

The policemen arrested the duo and asked for Rs 5,000 bribe to let them go even after they proved their relationship.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/anti-romeo-squad-tutor-student/1/921057.html

The tutor kept requesting the police to let him go -- with folded hands -- saying he had done nothing wrong. While talking to Telegraph, the tutor alleged he was "paraded in the streets for a few minutes" before being shoved into an SUV. The female student was shoved into another SUV, and both were taken to Thakurdwara police station.

Imagine the girl how she was thinking when dragged out in-front of public. Life time trauma for her.

Bad reputation for the tutor.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/up-s-anti-romeo-squads-strike-terror-a-quiet-gloomy-sunday-at-ghaziabad-s-biggest-park/story-s0oLyrFPCu5ua2bUkO0tFO.html

March 26th was the first Sunday after the Uttar Pradesh government set its anti-Romeo squad on the prowl, and the mood in Ghaziabad’s biggest public park was gloomy. “Between 300 and 400 couples visit the park every day, but since 21 March, only 5 or 10 have showed up,” 

Kumar doesn’t think the young men were up to any mischief. “They were with friends. They had come to study, roam, party; they weren’t disturbing anyone. Shouldn’t the police go after men who have harassed someone? One of them was studying with a group of young women who kept saying to the police that he was with them, but he was dragged anyway.”

I don't want these kinda of squads in my state. I don't want shopping malls/park and Movie theater to be empty.

What next? Police to enforce law to have brother/sister to carry relationship certificate with them? For couple, Marriage certificate to be carried with them with ID proof?

7 hours ago, mishra said:

People have "NO" rights to beat a culprit or any human.

What if the police find the culprit to be innocent? So they have beaten a innocent man and What if mob has broken innocent men arm while beating ? Who is responsible now? Who will pay for his medical bill? Mob destroys the innocent man life for rest of the years.

Common man shouldn't take laws into their own hands. 

Edited by StriKe

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

It is neither absurd or illogical. There is nothing 'illogical' in saying every single individual who breaks the law, should be penalized. And last i checked, vigilantism is breaking the law. 

That India cannot implement it today, due to logistical difficulties, does not take away from the correctness of the position or the fact that we should strive towards it.

Tell me, if we want to strive towards 'no hungry children, no trafficked women', why can't we strive towards 'no vigilantism' either ?

Do you think Yogi Government or any other Government in any other state has issued circular not to arrest mob?

2 hours ago, StriKe said:

People have "NO" rights to beat a culprit or any human.

What if the police find the culprit to be innocent? So they have beaten a innocent man and What if mob has broken innocent men arm while beating ? Who is responsible now? Who will pay for his medical bill? Mob destroys the innocent man life for rest of the years.

Common man shouldn't take laws into their own hands. 

But it takes, Every other day. Now you can also go Mulo way but expecting Indian Police to behave western way.

Let me put it with example, This case is akin to asking a 7-8 year old malnourished kid to go and beat Bolts 100m World record. While you can call lazy but a bit of common sense and you will see faul is with your expectations, i.e. you cant see kid is still too young, and wont have legs to race till he reaches 2-3 times of his current age

3 hours ago, StriKe said:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/300317/up-cops-on-anti-romeo-drive-harass-brother-sister-demand-bribe.html

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/anti-romeo-squad-tutor-student/1/921057.html

Imagine the girl how she was thinking when dragged out in-front of public. Life time trauma for her.

Bad reputation for the tutor.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/up-s-anti-romeo-squads-strike-terror-a-quiet-gloomy-sunday-at-ghaziabad-s-biggest-park/story-s0oLyrFPCu5ua2bUkO0tFO.html

I don't want these kinda of squads in my state. I don't want shopping malls/park and Movie theater to be empty.

What next? Police to enforce law to have brother/sister to carry relationship certificate with them? For couple, Marriage certificate to be carried with them with ID proof?

Old news. Few stray cases and media reporting doesnt mean we dont want strict action against eve teasers and goons.

15 minutes ago, mishra said:

Do you think Yogi Government or any other Government in any other state has issued circular not to arrest mob?

Then why are the mobs not arrested ? 
Inaction is the same as tacit complicity- i don't think you will understand that, since you refused to see it in another thread, where political parties refusing to take action against criminals in their midst was okay with you.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Then why are the mobs not arrested ? 
Inaction is the same as tacit complicity- i don't think you will understand that, since you refused to see it in another thread, where political parties refusing to take action against criminals in their midst was okay with you.

Yes, Government in every state doesnt care if a mob beat up a caught in act  criminal till police arrives.