Fight among Pandya bros

BeautifulGame

So who is the shakuni in this mess?

Things going well for Mumbai. Hope this drama does not overshadowed it

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

I fear this more like a Ramayana episode.

Kaikeyi(Bhajji :cough:) is creating rift among Pandya bros to secure his place in the Mumbai team for next season too.

Hope Sukrivan aka Rohit can the say :pray:

Pandya is Sreesanth 2.0 in terms of Drama.

He will turn out to be a big drama queen. Watch out for him in few months and years.

He will be doing lot of dramebaazi and will become a laughing stock.  

It's way too conclusion based on one tweet.

Hardik has great confidence in his ability that shouldn't be mistaken as arrogance .

Remember he never acts idiotic like Sreesanth on the field .

Hardik has worked really hard on his game and improved his pace and ability with the ball greatly .Very professional unlike Sreesanth wo was a very unprofessional cricketer.

35 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

It's way too conclusion based on one tweet.

Hardik has great confidence in his ability that shouldn't be mistaken as arrogance .

Remember he never acts idiotic like Sreesanth on the field .

Hardik has worked really hard on his game and improved his pace and ability with the ball greatly .Very professional unlike Sreesanth wo was a very unprofessional cricketer.

This has nothing to do about his performance.

Also, I am not just going by the twitter spat. I did not even read it fully. This is just my general opinion that Pandya seems like some drama queen, kind of laughing stock, who will even make his haters smile, but at the end of the day will be huge drama queen of Indian cricket in times to come.

Just wait and watch.