Dhoni - The biggest match winner in the history of IPL

Ultimate_Game

5 minutes ago, speedheat said:

I guess its sidhoni saw him posting that abandoned name 4 times in a single post never to be seen after that

:mad:

I guess its sidhoni saw him posting that abandoned name 4 times in a single post never to be seen after that

Actually it's good for these posters.The kind of hero worship and getting affected by criticism of cricketer is unhealthy.

5 minutes ago, CG said:

Actually it's good for these posters.The kind of hero worship and getting affected by criticism of cricketer is unhealthy.

they were banned for abusing sachin i guess not the other way around :p:

1 minute ago, CG said:

They abused Sachin to counter Dhoni criticism.Siddhoni actually is affected by Dhoni criticism on this forum.

even i saw that phrase .. thought viper will be in trouble .. but both are very young guys  i guess ..

sunnyji himself once told viper is in his teens thats why they keep arguing :sad:

11 minutes ago, velu said:

viper referred sachin as (  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lund ) swedish  city name + ulkar :p:

:laugh: But that's pretty tame for internet... surely not ban worthy :dontknow: 

I'm just glad that folks on here haven't seen me and friends watching an India match :giggle: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game

2 minutes ago, Lord said:

for what?

There was some guy from Noida (I don't recall his moniker now). We'd what I thought was a "friendly" banter. I don't know if that guy or someone else got offended and complained against me. :proud:

17 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Another interesting snippet from the same article...

Looks like Rohit Sharma is king of cheap runs in IPL as well :giggle: 

Rohit Sharma was MoM in an IPL final. Sharma's record in IPL is like Dhoni's in ICC ODI tournaments: just 1 substantial memorable knock.

14 hours ago, CG said:

They abused Sachin to counter Dhoni criticism.Siddhoni actually is affected by Dhoni criticism on this forum.

Sachin, Dravid, Laxman criticism started on this forum by Dhoni fans long before Dhoni was ever criticized. Sidhoni always joined those discussions and supported. Threads about Dhoni "kicking" out seniors were very popular on ICF

3 hours ago, New guy said:

Sachin, Dravid, Laxman criticism started on this forum by Dhoni fans long before Dhoni was ever criticized. Sidhoni always joined those discussions and supported. Threads about Dhoni "kicking" out seniors were very popular on ICF

Sidhoni is the type of guy who sits on the sidelines and tries to play goody two shoes but up votes every troll comment by chamchas. 

53 minutes ago, kira said:

Sidhoni is the type of guy who sits on the sidelines and tries to play goody two shoes but up votes every troll comment by chamchas. 

How does it matter if someone "up votes" or "down votes" posts? :confused: After all who the phuck cares about "votes" on an internet forum :laugh: 

26 minutes ago, mishra said:

Anyone RPS fans not accepting Dhonis contribution is butt hurt that he is not a Puneri. Dhoni is honest true professional and am sure he will keep giving his best even to these ingrates

No offense brah. But did you vote Kejriwal? Bus aise hi yeda banaya Usne Delhi ko. Aap delhi se ho na? His follower used to say same thing. Kejriwal is true honest politician. :cantstop: