Lahori Logic

Texan

Some serious Lahori Logic at play here in the Kulbhushan Jadhav case.

Pakistanis first kept shouting "Indian Spy!! Indian Spy!! Indian Spy!!!".

Now, Pakistan delegation is asking for India to prove that Jadhav is an Indian citizen :facepalm:

Where do Pakistan get all these jokers from, seriously?

Salve also criticised the Pakistani delegation's submission to the ICJ that India has not proved Jadhav was an Indian. He said they contradicted themselves at the court.

"The one comment I couldn't resist is that he (Jadhav) was an Indian spy, but the lawyer said that we have not proved that he was an Indian national. I don't know where they are coming from on that," he said.

"Here, the allegation is that he is an Indian spy trained in India, but then the lawyer also made the point that India has not proved his nationality. So, anyway, this is a kind of contradiction," he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/icj-denying-permission-to-play-jadhavs-confessional-video-setback-to-pak-harish-salve/articleshow/58686896.cms

So called Land of the Pure.

Seem like Pure loonies to me. :phehe:

I am running out of words for the foolishness of Pak representatives.

Need to come up with a new word to describe them....

LOONI-TARDS :giggle:

Pakistan also cited non-establishment of Jadhav's identity as an Indian national as the reason for denial of consular access to him.

However, Salve showed the international court's bench a copy of the FIR that was registered against Jadhav describing him as a former commander of the Indian Navy. "Salve asked how there could be any confusion about Jadhav's identity," the source said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pakistans-arguments-in-icj-inconsistent-says-india/articleshow/58707940.cms

and where goes the Ludhanvi logic of "No 3rd party/international courts involvement in bilateral issues"...

Well, I'd say its a "good move" from ind, in favor of Pak... to actually take a U-turn on its own stance regarding ICJ's jurisdiction over indo-pak issues and also to validate any outsiders/3rd party/international courts involvement in any of our border issues or indian state Terrorism inside Pak/Kashmir etc...

and where goes the Ludhanvi logic of "No 3rd party/international courts involvement in bilateral issues"...

Well, I'd say its a "good move" from ind, in favor of Pak... to actually take a U-turn on its own stance regarding ICJ's jurisdiction over indo-pak issues and also to validate any outsiders/3rd party/international courts involvement in any of our border issues or indian state Terrorism inside Pak/Kashmir etc...

This is human rights issue .Hence the expection.

ICJ will have full rights if it's a human rights issue.But at other times the common wealth or other such agreements will take precedence.

This is no precedence for any border dispute . Seriously are Pakistani media reporting such nonsense?

Actually it's a new strategy by Modi Govt, Asim Bhai... Pak people won't understand...

If India cut off the river water supply (which it'll as its working on it), Pak would've run off complaining to forums like ICJ...

Now if Pak ignores ICJ on Jadhav case (Jadhav might already be dead as of now, so isn't in a position to comply), Pak will not have much support in any future issues like sharing river water etc in ICJ...

Asim Bhai... the old days are gone now. Either you can keep on fighting with no result or change your attitude... :dontknow:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/pakistan-does-not-accept-icjs-jurisdiction-in-national-security-matters-says-foreign-office/articleshow/58735333.cms

If ICJ didn't have jurisdiction on this matter, why did Pak hire lawyers to fight Pak's case in ICJ? These lawyers could have stayed home in their gagras and enjoyed Heena Bibi's mujra. Lahori Logic trumps again!